Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year's Resolutions

I want to start playing my guitar again. World of Warcraft really destroyed my motivations to do anything for myself, so I gave up on all my music and writing. I want to get back into it since I've quit WoW for good.

llamas, you can't honestly tell me you do not understand why people choose January 1st to make resolutions. it's human nature to do shit like that.
    I wrote a four word letter.

But seriously:
    I plan to eat less meat and less convenience food - probably won't help but can't be that wrong either. So far it's actually working quite good

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    llamas, you can't honestly tell me you do not understand why people choose January 1st to make resolutions. it's human nature to do shit like that.
    Sure, I understand how it came about and the objective reasons people say "oh it's Jan 1, I should come up with my resolutions now!" but *I* personally can't understand doing it or finding interest in it. It's like people playing WoW and stuff; I objectively understand why people play those games, but I personally can't wrap my head around it and wouldn't be able to give myself a good reason to do it. Because to me, it's silly. Everyone feels that way about various things.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I've never really had a new years resolution, I guess. I more have.....wishes for the new year. Like, stuff that I can't really do very much about, I guess. Like, I'd really like to get engaged in 2012, but I can't really do aning about that. I'd like to be able to move out and get a better job, but again, that kind f depends on the economy...and moving out depends on how much my student loan bills are too. I joined a gym but I don't really have a specific thing I'd like to achieve there and I've been going for several weeks already, so it didn't really have anything to do with the new year.....just a waved registration fee promo.

i guess it's all about the dream

My 2011 was pretty radically life-altering, mostly for the better. So for 2012 I hope to keep doing awesome things so my life becomes even more awesome.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Mine is more of an objective than a resolution. I plan on working on my own and start developing my own law firm. That basically means working harder so I guess that counts as a resolution...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

My resolution is 1280 1024. Moving on...

"My new years resolution is to drink as much, if not more than last year."
    -Noodles
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles