Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shocking Anti-Semitism

Jews tend to have a lot of drive career wise so they always end up in positions of power and hence are hated by many working class guys.

LOL...yeah, it has nothing to do with jews hiring only jews and other forms of nepotism. I have several jewish friends back in Iowa that owned businesses. They made it very clear over the years I have known them that all things even being close to equal, they hired their own.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    If you watch the videos, you'd be surprised at all the different famous people who didn't like Jews.
    Is Donald Trump one of them? I bet he is.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    LOL...yeah, it has nothing to do with jews hiring only jews and other forms of nepotism. I have several jewish friends back in Iowa that owned businesses. They made it very clear over the years I have known them that all things even being close to equal, they hired their own.

I never actually said my reason was the only reason. If you can comprehend English properly..
    Last edited by IxnayOnTheSombre; 12-01-2012 at 06:34 AM.

I comprehend english pretty well. Thanks for asking.

I watched this video again and was amazed
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Whoa, this thread got edited. Everytime it says "jews" they black it out.

Edit: wait, what the fuck? I was just reading this and "jews" was def. blacked out.
    Edit again: Oh wait, it's because I searched for it.
    Link in original post expired: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-n9...eature=related (new)
    Oh man, that just about killed me. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Now let's all our share our favourite moments of anti-Semitism from history.

I'll start:

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Turns out that some of those medieval popes don't support equal working rights for women, refuse to use non-offensive secular terminology on Christmas, and won't even learn the appropriate pronouns when dealing with transgendered persons.

I was pretty shocked. Check your white male cis privilege, Pope Innocent III.