Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, it finally happened...

Default Wow, it finally happened...

It's inevitable. This forum will die out real soon.

I remember around this time last year, this forum was in slow but steady mode. I expected it to cruise in that mode for a while. It was decently entertaining then. Now, it sucks. It's okay if a forum is a bit slow, but now, you're lucky to be entertained for more than 2 minutes when you come here. That's unsustainable. I don't think the new album (if it ever comes out) will do anything to revitalize this place. It's just too far gone. It was a good run though. I don't know my early BBS history too well, but I get the impression that it started around 2000 or so.

Pretty good run, guys.

P.S. Seriously, before you know it, this place will be so dead that we'll need like, maybe one mod, or maybe just the administrator can delete shit once or twice a week. It's not even going to matter much anymore. I know this particular statement is a bit controversial because it's me of all people saying something about mods, but that's really how I feel.
    Last edited by bighead384; 02-05-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

All the new album will do is attract more 14 year old posters who write in broken English and have names like Djobjín and Ünterturkheim and Manolo. Also, they all have outrageously long signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Man Where's Everybody View Post
    All the new album will do is attract more 14 year old posters who write in broken English and have names like Djobjín and Ünterturkheim and Manolo. Also, they all have outrageously long signatures.
    Right. Maybe more people will come across the forum, perhaps even post an opinion or two on the new album. But it's going to be pretty obvious to anyone who visits that the forum is largely dead, so it's not going to make a difference.

I guess I should specify that the new album will keep this place about as interesting as it is now for a few extra months or so. But that's not saying much. And then after that, it's just going to go downhill even more.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

So what can we do? I propose a "Ladies of Offspring.com" calendar.

Those people are awesome. They actually make the board go round, wether or not you people realise it. When they're here you can talk all day about how you wish they weren't. When they're not you don't have much to talk about.

So what can we do? I propose a "Ladies of Offspring.com" calendar.
    We don't have enough women to make it past July.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    We don't have enough women to make it past July.
    Honestly, it should just be LM1565 for every month.

Oh look, it's this thread again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Honestly, it should just be LM1565 for every month.
    I've never seen a photo of 1565 before. I cannot agree or disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Oh look, it's this thread again.
    What he said.
    Seriously, there's been almost as many of these as condom/pill arguments on this board.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

OH GOD, IT DIED?

then WHERE ARE WE?!?!?!
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 02-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street