Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I am in an awkward situation with my girlfriend...

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

ew god, it's because you call it an "encounter" and you keep a time card on her. take her out, get her kinda drunk, and say some naughty things in her ear in public. c'mon. the grossest, absolute grossest thing you could do, is to have a serious discussion about why she isn't putting out, and get all clinical about it, and put it on her to please you as if its her responsibility. just be cheeky and fun, and mellow out.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Pretty terrible advice, all told. Except for the part about the clitoris. Which you don't really need to find. You just need to convince a girl you've found it, which is much easier.

Sometimes women don't like men. It's the truth. Sometimes men don't like women. These are both true things. It can be status, like Justin so kindly suggested. It can be because you couldn't work out where the prostate was, as nieh so subtly metaphorically plowed that literal shit. Sometimes things cool between people, sometimes you're demoted to the beta dog (scientifically less stress that route, by the way, unless your fem is laying the alpha).

Relationships shudder and lurch and hold together under anger and jealousy, but sometimes they can't survive simple ambivalence. My girlfriend of 5 1/2 years and I broke up two days ago. Similar symptoms at times to your story, only we're both adults, we'd been together a lot longer and our problems were completely different. In any case.

Relax. These things happen. You'll be sad, then you might be angry (or the other way around), but you're a fucking adult now. Get a job, work the job, and put your life together. Or don't. But put your life together with something, man. I work 25 hours a week, have 15 hours of class and spend every single moment of free time either getting drunk or reading notes from dead philosophers and anthropologists. In retrospect, it may have had something to do with the end of my relationship. But it might not. It might not be anything to do with me at all. It might be her, her emotional state, her perception, her hormonal levels.

These are all valid reasons. They don't suddenly become invalid because you feel like the victim. Sometimes things just happen. Find something to do. Make your life about something, and keep doing it, even if that's scraping roadkill off the freeway or learning kendo and going to Comicon as Majin Vegeta meets Seven Samurai.

Think about it this way. Uglier people than you have gotten laid with people more beautiful than you've ever seen. If that matters to you, think about how you'd like to accomplish that. Seriously. But you can also think about it this way - you've spent some of the most intimate time it's possible to spend with someone who meant something to you, and who cared about you. If that was more important to you, then grieve for your loss. Let it pass. Then get back in that saddle, my friend. You'll find someone else to laugh at your terrible jokes and hold you fast when you wake up in the middle of the night with your heart rate above two hundred, swinging at phantoms.

Just let it slide for now and accept where you are.

PS - I don't usually go for the inspirational... I hope that helped.
    I knew from your prevoius posts in other threads that you are a cool guy, thanks, it helps because it's an advice based on my life, not on my relationship.

Thanks to previous posts I just let it go and stop caring about it, so I focused on solving my own problems and now I have a job I like, it's just been a week but it seems promising, and I've been hanging out with my gf, still not having sex, but not overthinking stuff and just having fun and quality time with her and her family, which is important to her.

Anyways, thanks again, I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    ew god, it's because you call it an "encounter" and you keep a time card on her. take her out, get her kinda drunk, and say some naughty things in her ear in public. c'mon. the grossest, absolute grossest thing you could do, is to have a serious discussion about why she isn't putting out, and get all clinical about it, and put it on her to please you as if its her responsibility. just be cheeky and fun, and mellow out.
    Rofl, I know, I'm lame, maybe I became kinda dull... I stopped worrying about that, I trust everything will work out fine, my life is getting back on track again and I stopped preassuring her about unimportant stuff.

Now, thank you guys for all your advice, you have all been very nice.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Now, thank you guys for all your advice, you have all been very nice.
    ... Really? Nice? Haha
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    ... Really? Nice? Haha
    ...ok, you have been all so very neat.

-Gotta love bots...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Here is how I see this:

What do you want more ? Sex or being with her ?

Because we can talk for hours about potential reasons she wouldn't want to have sex as often as she used to but the fact is : she doesn't want to have sex as often as she used to and if you pressure her (which you do, even if you don't feel like you do), you are going to end up losing her.

But the reason is clear when I read your message: Indeed, it has nothing to do with you. I think most girls (please, other people of the said gender, correct me if I'm wrong) needs an empty head to really enjoy sex. And it seems to me that your girlfriend, currently, simply doesn't. So rather than having a lot of sex and not loving it all the time, she chooses the right time.

The variable that changed before and after is : time. Less time, less sex.

Women are really complicated as always. But just be patient and take time to talk to her and understand how she really feels about your relationship. Or let her feel that she's the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

One bot does what 40 mortals couldn't do.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    One bot does what 40 mortals couldn't do.
    Lol... god moves in a mysterious way...

Btw... thank you thank you thank you, Bernadith-bot, I will totally make her feel that!

-Gotta love bots...