Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am in an awkward situation with my girlfriend...

19 years old is a teenager? You're legally an adult and can smoke/drink/vote/do anything an adult can when you turn 18 in Canada. I thought that was kind of common in most other places.

And yeah, that blurb was a bit too much info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

The clitoris, learn to find that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    The clitoris, learn to find that shit.
    No, no, no, it's the G-spot, bro. He has to learn how to find THAT shit
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

You guys are all such noobs when it comes to pleasing a lady. Obviously it's all about their prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    The only "awkward situation" is that you're 24 and you're dating a teenager.

Everyone who posted before me is wrong. You're 24 years old, unemployed with no prospect of ever being employed, you're basically homeless, and you're wondering why a teenage girl is turning cold on you? It's because she's maturing into an adult and is figuring out that you're one of those creepy guys who dates teenagers because women your own age aren't stupid enough to let you put anything in them.
    Totally missed that, actually. A 24 yo dating a 19 yo is... kinda off. She just might be around that age where she's growing up and realizing things, for sure. But if not, my advice applies.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    You guys are all such noobs when it comes to pleasing a lady. Obviously it's all about their prostate.
    I'm glad you said it, cause us ladies are embarrassed to admit it
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

No, going back over what he's written and I'm fairly confident I've called it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    we've had some difficulties in the past because of some behaviours she has had that I don't support, or that have affected me, or some issues she has had when I had to comfort her, ragarding her friends and parents, or her stupid ex bf who is a dick and hates her .... Some highlights are that she used to have sex with him because she felt it was the only way she could connect with that idiotic kid who mistrated her.
    So, a teenage girl just leaving an unhappy relationship with a guy her own age, mainly due to the only connection between them being sexual. If I had to guess, I'd say the male party was far less interested in her than he was in getting laid. Typical teenage stuff, right? But ending a failed relationship of that nature, it absolutely primes her for an older man to swoop in and play the "sensitive and considerate" angle, and grab her up with empty words like "love", "cherish" and "respect".

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    but she is in a relationship with a man that loves her, cherishes her, looks out for her, respects her in every way and all that
    And there they are. I'll make one thing clear, this is not the way people talk about partners they genuinely love. This is the way people talk about partners they're desperately trying to convince themselves or others that they love. This is how politicians talk about their sham marriages, how millionaires talk about their trophy wives, how closeted homosexuals talk about their beards.

See, if you're a sexual deviant and so desperately ashamed of that fact that you're willing to put on a sham relationship, these are the words you'll repeat to yourself like a fucking mantra. "I love her", "I cherish her,", "I respect her as a person.". See, if you're in a normal, healthy relationship you might very well feel this way, but since you don't have to constantly repeat it to yourself, you don't lose your sense of perspective so badly that you can't see when such words are appropriate to say out loud, and when they're not (and they're almost always not)

So, in your hypothetical deviant mind you're repeating these words, over and over again, until they become normal and appropriate words in your mind, and next thing you know you're describing your relationship by jumping up and down on Oprah's couch. And it seems totally normal to you, because in your tireless effort to convince yourself that you love the vagina instead of crude sketches you've drawn of Val Kilmer with a tentacle-penis, you've conditioned yourself into believing that overcompensation and overstating your feelings is normal.

See, I'm not saying Lord Phallus knows he's a predatory sex-offender who preys on the insecurities, immaturity and emotional instability of teenage girls. I'm fairly certain he's conditioned himself into believing otherwise, that he's found a "love connection" where the age difference doesn't matter, because he truly loves and cherishes this girl, and respects her as a human being. The capacity of people to delude themselves is truly that great.

So anyways, my advice to him would be ; accept that your girlfriend is growing into a woman, and has already realised that there's something fundamentally wrong and creepy with you, even if she hasn't quite managed to understand the cause of those feelings yet. You have a decision to make ; either go troll for another confused teenager, or re-evaluate your life and make the extensive changes required to attract a mature woman.

Its not awkward Im in the same situation but I am the female.
    I have been in a relationship for 5 years, we've been living together for 4. While I am ready to move to the next step buying a house and getting engaged, he is NOWHERE NEAR THERE. I am 5 years younger, and have the means to buy my own home. He has no credit, a part time (2 day week job) and is going to school. When he gets his hands on any money he spends it on himself even though I pay the bills and all other expenses (groceries, going out etc) While sex is always amazing, its hardly worth it when you feel that your significant other is not on the same page, or selfish or simply doesnt care for or understand your side of the relationship. How can I want to have sex with that person? If I just wanted sex I wouldnt be in a relationship I'd be a bar slut like the others mentioned. While I love the guy I just dont feel its fair to him not to be physically intimate or if we should even continue to be together. I think about finding my own bar slut every other day but just am not the cheating type.

Your girlfriend is farther ahead than you are

Sometimes I think women get bored of men WAY faster than men get bored of women.

Quote Originally Posted by UgLy_eLf View Post
    Sometimes I think women get bored of financially supporting the useless WAY faster than men get bored of getting laid and living for free.
    Fixed it for you.

Thanks .

And I completely agree