Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Asshole Imaginable

The biggest assholes imaginable caused genocides and raped children. Why would anyone want to imagine that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

I remember one time Baldwin wrote something about digging up a dead guy and putting him on the dead's guys best friends porch. Hahaha. Baldwin rules, even though he's a fag sort of.

T-6005, your post is on temporary tl;dr status. I'll get to it.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Aaron the Moor actually is the biggest asshole imaginable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEuv1XShWQ

Ignoring the more obvious stuff- rape, murder, etc, and sticking to stuff that is within the confines of daily life, a few case studies I've witnessed in assholery:

-Dude has weird sexual relationship with a girl he actively hates. He asks her to come have sex. She drives 45 minutes to his house to do it. He falls asleep and doesn't get her calls/texts that she's there. She waits an hour then leaves. She's halfway home and he calls her to come back. She does. They have sex and he immediately asks her to leave.

-A guy and his girlfriend are watching some trivia show on TV. A child gets an answer wrong and the guy makes fun of him. Girlfriend admits she didn't know the answer. Boyfriend proceeds to call her stupid and mock her for 15 minutes.

-More to come.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

There is a special reward for the person who will post the goatse with img tags.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    There is a special reward for the person who will post the goatse with img tags.
    Is that "special reward" a ban, by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

So, is there a point to this thread, or should I leave before I am redirected to lemonparty, or meatspin?
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

Ever see those pictures of that girl who crashed her car and was ripped to shreds? Apparently, she had just gotten into a fight with her father and sped off. I read somewhere that someone emailed the father with the subject line reading something like "Hey Dad, it's me. I'm alive". And then it was just the pictures of the girl's limbs and brains splattered everywhere.
    Last edited by bighead384; 02-18-2012 at 11:34 AM.

I guess I don't have big assholes in my life. The biggest I've ever known was a guy who told the ending of the last Harry Potter book to his best friend. They still don't talk to each other.

And as the Offspring BBS we have our own biggest asshole Andy. It's been voted so no one can argue with it. He may not have done stuff like posting people their dead daughters' photos but still we are proud of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXREZ__l1k

I laughed for like 20 seconds. Man, I'm a dick. I don't think it's really funny, it's just so fucking wrong that it's somehow funny.

@thekillerqueen: I remember watching a video of a guy driving up to the midnight release of that Harry Potter book at Barnes & Noble and yelling that phrase out on a speaker.

Guy destroys brand new PS3 on release day in front of people waiting in a giant line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H31Zd_pOnB8
    Last edited by bighead384; 02-18-2012 at 12:03 PM.