Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Suicidal Tendencies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3


    Default Suicidal Tendencies

    Are they still playing shows???

    This band is really good, too bad I discovered them just recently

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkBenji View Post
    Are they still playing shows???

    This band is really good, too bad I discovered them just recently
    Well, I heard they've been planning a new album for years, but yeah they still do play some shows.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Posts
    29


    Default

    Yeah, they still play around the Los Angeles/Ventura area


    Quote Originally Posted by PunkBenji View Post
    Are they still playing shows???

    This band is really good, too bad I discovered them just recently

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    This morning I played my copy of Suicidal Tendencies, which I have not listened to for a number of years and was wondering whether they are still around, which Alex101 & Dan Ta Life have obviously answered for me.

    Does anyone around here still listen to their stuff?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,139


    Default

    My sister has been a HUGE GIGANTIC fan of them for years, so she infected me with their stuff. Which I'm really glad she did because they are awesome.
    * !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    Cool, I only own the S/T album and was thinking I should get my hands on some more of their stuff. Any recommendations.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Cool, I only own the S/T album and was thinking I should get my hands on some more of their stuff. Any recommendations.
    Since you only own their self-titled album, you should check out Join the Army, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow, Controlled By Hatred...Feel Like Shit Deja Vu, Lights Camera Revolution, The Art of Rebellion, and Suicidal for Life.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Since you only own their self-titled album, you should check out Join the Army, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow, Controlled By Hatred...Feel Like Shit Deja Vu, Lights Camera Revolution, The Art of Rebellion, and Suicidal for Life.
    I imagine that is the whole collection and considering I need to import, what would my starting point be.

  9. #9


    Default

    Personally I'd recommend you move onto Lights Camera Revolution, follow that with Join the Army, and the rest doesn't really matter it's all good stuff.
    I'm the chairman of the bored.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autonomist View Post
    Personally I'd recommend you move onto Lights Camera Revolution, follow that with Join the Army, and the rest doesn't really matter it's all good stuff.
    Especially How Will I Laugh Tomorrow? That one doesn't matter as well?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •