Thread: Bad Astronaut

Default Bad Astronaut

Anyone into this band? I've rarely had the chance to talk with anyone about em'. They might take a bit to grow on you, but they're really good. Underrated.

Last edited by bighead384; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:52 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I have all three of their albums. It's been a while since I've sat and listened to them though. Should probably do that. Thanks for the reminder dude. Joey Cape can't do wrong in my book.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

I need to go back and listen to those albums also

I'm very curious as to why I was somewhat underwhelmed when I started listening to this band. Now, I can think of maybe only 3-4 songs by them that haven't really resonated with me.

I remember thinking that their first release wasn't very diverse and kind of sounded the same. I don't think that at all now. The main problem with that disk is that there's only 8 original songs on it.

With BA, it seems as though I'd often come to appreciate a melody, and then one day, the lyrics to that melody would really resonate with me and it just made the song that much better to me.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I remember when I bought their last one, I was still in my "if it's not punk it sucks" phase and yeah, now I know it's punk but when I bought it, it didn't seem very punk like to me. I bought the other two very randomly when we got them in used at the store i was working in at the time so i immediately bought them. They've kind of just sat around in my CD collection since.
    fuck fuck shit fuck