Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 285

Thread: Pennywise

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,553


    Default

    first time i heard this album i didn't really like it but it has since grown on me

    but i still i don't think it's as good as reason to believe

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096


    Default

    Pennywise - Fuck Authority! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPnel7P8jek the only main reason why is one of my favorite bands. Or better yet this one melts away my heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8TuSVmOrw good times The band member's still sticking around?
    Last edited by TheJakes84; 05-31-2012 at 11:33 PM.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    My wild guess: Fletcher is way more to Pennywise than "just" the lead guitar player

    I still don't understand why people keep whining because Jim left ... he wanted out (and wasn't kicked out), he is out, got what he wanted - fact. Be it as it may I'm glad they moved on, got a new singer and a great new album.

    The fact that Jim left doesn't change what they as a band stand for ...

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Pennywise - Fuck Authority! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPnel7P8jek the only main reason why is one of my favorite bands. Or better yet this one melts away my heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8TuSVmOrw good times The band member's still sticking around?
    There's more than that Dulce ! Check their album Reason to Believe, and ofcourse classics like Divine Intervention, Yesterdays, Society, Land of the Free? Alien? any familiar? Look who you are ? !!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,565


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    I still don't understand why people keep whining because Jim left ... he wanted out (and wasn't kicked out), he is out, got what he wanted - fact. Be it as it may I'm glad they moved on, got a new singer and a great new album.

    The fact that Jim left doesn't change what they as a band stand for ...
    It simply does not sound like Pennywise. Zoli and Jim have very different voices, and do not agree that Zoli sounds like a younger Jim. I have no problem with Zoli when they sing the new songs. But does not sound quite right when they sing the previous Pennywise songs live.

    But one will get used to that. As you say, Pennywise is more than just the band members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    There's more than that Dulce ! Check their album Reason to Believe, and ofcourse classics like Divine Intervention, Yesterdays, Society, Land of the Free? Alien? any familiar? Look who you are ? !!
    Thanks, I sure will check those out later. These song titles seem totally wickedly killer.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300



  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,553


    Default

    i missed it

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,754


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    Look who you are
    Definitely my favorite track on From The Ashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    What about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7unO...eature=related
    Like it - sooo many good ones

    Not sure whether that one has already been posted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RX1A5Rz1MM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •