Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 284

Thread: Pennywise

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    Jealous? Me?
    Yep ... you bet

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Jealous? Me?
    Yep ... you bet
    Haha ! Yeah I still can't believe I met all these guys in the bottom of the world as all people call Argentina !

    I still have in my head all the fuckin songs the smile I have as of right now nobody can ruin my day lol

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    So LA gets a second show ... me was/is actually hoping for a stream
    http://pennywisdom.com/updates/2nd-n...re-union-show/
    Last edited by samseby; 11-28-2012 at 07:33 AM.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,451


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    So LA gets a second show ... me was/is actually hoping for a stream
    http://pennywisdom.com/updates/2nd-n...re-union-show/
    i just got tickets

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    So LA gets a second show ... me was/is actually hoping for a stream
    http://pennywisdom.com/updates/2nd-n...re-union-show/
    So no stream?? :S am waiting for Rise Against and Linkin Park on the Kroq show this December

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    Default

    What I'm wondering most as some of you already mentioned is whether they will at any point play a song from All Or Nothing with Jim. It would be interesting to see them live, Zoli has got a bit of a higher vocal range than Jim, but then again, they could just lower the key so he can pull it off. Anyway, still pretty curious how would the songs tur out with Jim on vocals.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,451


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    So no stream?? :S am waiting for Rise Against and Linkin Park on the Kroq show this December
    the only shows that kroq stream are weenie roast and almost acoustic christmas

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    What I'm wondering most as some of you already mentioned is whether they will at any point play a song from All Or Nothing with Jim. It would be interesting to see them live, Zoli has got a bit of a higher vocal range than Jim, but then again, they could just lower the key so he can pull it off. Anyway, still pretty curious how would the songs tur out with Jim on vocals.
    Yeah, I'm pretty curious too . But I don't expect it to happen at these two reunion shows; maybe later ... time will tell.
    Anyways, good to have them back on the road (Monster Bash 2013 - Woot!), hopefully they'll play some more shows here; still gotta make up for that cancelled gig in Schweinfurt

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default



    Gonna watch these later

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,451


    Default

    thank you

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •