Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 286

Thread: Pennywise

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    Well, obviously Zoli & Pennywise just wasn't meant to be due to whatever reasons. But like I've already said I'm still sceptic - nonetheless the Reunion Show sold out in less than 10 minutes according to this http://www.facebook.com/pennywise/po...51307665201823 so all these going after Zoli and the decision to have him replace Jim in the first place should be happy (for) now. After the interview on kroq with Fletcher and Jim (which was actually pretty frank considering the fact that it is guys talking about feelings and stuff AFAIC ) I'd like to hear Zoli's take on things too.
    Be it as it may 'All or Nothing' is one of the best albums they've released ...

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    One thing just came to my mind after seeing this vid ...
    Wouldn't it be interesting if they streamed the Reunion Show in January?

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    They did not play any songs from All or Nothing according to Setlist.fm. I hope that they will with Jim, because it is a good record.

    Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting if they streamed the Reunion Show in January?
    It would be great, but seems unlikely, as they would probably have announced that by now. One can always hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,585


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    They did not play any songs from All or Nothing according to Setlist.fm. I hope that they will with Jim, because it is a good record.
    I agree I hope he at least plays songs from Reason to Believe

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I agree I hope he at least plays songs from Reason to Believe
    I did not notice that. That seems strange. Did they play any of them with Zoli? If not, then that might be the explanation. They play it safe with songs that they know well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,585


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    I did not notice that. That seems strange. Did they play any of them with Zoli? If not, then that might be the explanation. They play it safe with songs that they know well.
    no they didn't I don't think Fletcher likes that album I have no idea why I think it's the best Pennywise album of the 2000's

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658


    Default

    Yeah sucks they don't play any new songs from all or nothing, but I think it's obvious since Jim might screw up with the lyrics..

    I'll be posting the set list of Tuesday's night in Argentina.

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    Yeah sucks they don't play any new songs from all or nothing, but I think it's obvious since Jim might screw up with the lyrics..
    Either that or he doesn't like them (just kidding).

    Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    I'll be posting the set list of Tuesday's night in Argentina.
    Please do

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658


    Default

    Well I came back from the show, as we all know they sounded great, lot of energy, mosh pit on everysong, got to the floor several times xD

    No all or nothing songs, but seen Jim back was all worth it !!

    Really right now can't remember exactly the whole set list, I'll talk to a friend who went there too see if we can remember it correctly.

    And look who I met !



    He said they are gonna come back to Argentina, like they did this year, and I said to him that the show was amazing, that the new album was great all that crap we fans always say, that I was glad that he and Jim are back together, then I asked for Jim and he said "well he might be out drinkin' with the guys", and he left to talk to some other fans.

    Then I kept wondering why was he at a Drugstore and not drinkin' with Jim and the Band, but at that point I didn't care cause he was the only Pennywise band member we got to see, then we also met the guys from Rise Against, Alkaline Trio and Anti-Flag. Definitely Two Awesome Nights !

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •