Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pennywise

I listened to it 4 times, at right now i can say that I like some songs, some others less.

Likes: All or nothing, Revolution, STAND STRONG (fav), Let us hear your voice, We have it all, All Along, United and We are the Fallen.

Waste another day, songs of sorrow, tomorrow and locked in, are the bad songs for me.

Maybe with time I could add to the likes X generation and Seein Red. But I will have to listen to them more.

Anyways I liked what they did on this album and Zolis voice in some songs are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Nice interview, I believe all he said. And he's right, at first you don't like his voice in the first songs, but then at the end you start like all the songs !!

Happened to me with the firsts songs they showed (all or nothing & let us hear your voice) first I thought man wtf, but then you listen more closely and they are good songs !!

So, I've listened to the album a few times, and as is typical for Pennywise, I think some of the songs are great, but I can't really listen to an album all the way through due to monotony. There's no rise and fall to the album, no flow - it's just all the same level all the time. That's always been what's kept me from really getting into Pennywise.

Let Us Hear Your Voice is probably my favorite track, though. Very catchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    So, I've listened to the album a few times, and as is typical for Pennywise, I think some of the songs are great, but I can't really listen to an album all the way through due to monotony. There's no rise and fall to the album, no flow - it's just all the same level all the time. That's always been what's kept me from really getting into Pennywise.

Let Us Hear Your Voice is probably my favorite track, though. Very catchy.
    What you say that the album would be better if it had some fix you/kristy song on it? nah man this is pennywise, like it or not XD

Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    What you say that the album would be better if it had some fix you/kristy song on it? nah man this is pennywise, like it or not XD
    Nah, but it'd be better with some A Lot Like Me or Gone Away

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Nah, but it'd be better with some A Lot Like Me or Gone Away
    pennywise would never try anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    pennywise would never try anything like that
    I know. And that's part of why I just can't get through their albums. I'm not saying they're bad because they don't try anything creative or new; I just get terribly bored after a few songs. I can't help it.

My favorite artists tend to have many genres and styles in the same album, where all the songs sound so different that you might even think they're almost different artists. I love diversity. That's just me.

yeah same here i could never listen to a pennywise album all the way through without getting bored

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    yeah same here i could never listen to a pennywise album all the way through without getting bored
    yeah it happened to me with the last offspring album, the diversity you guys like, killed it. Fix you, kristy, a lot like me, I didn't like those songs, and sadly got me bored. It's had some good songs and bad songs like all the albums in general..

Thank god Pennywise has no diversity