Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Eulogy Thread for JohnnyNemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    This is... groundbreaking.

I don't know why, but I never put two and two together and realized BBSers could also be on Facebook.
    Most of the bbs has drifted there by now. I think that's part of why the bbs itself has died as much as it has. Sometimes I get into long-winded discussions with coneman and paint_it_black there, and it's just like the bbs but better because there's no idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Most of the bbs has drifted there by now. I think that's part of why the bbs itself has died as much as it has. Sometimes I get into long-winded discussions with coneman and paint_it_black there, and it's just like the bbs but better because there's no idiots.
    That's awesome. Well, not the slow BBS death. But the fact that old BBS members exist elsewhere is amazing.

What's not amazing is that I never learned anyone's last names, so looking anyone up would be a bust. Hahaha
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think I just PMed ya... not sure if it was successful...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Default differin lamisil

Why I must buy expensive pills while I can get generics differin gel on line with delivery to my place and for considerably lower price. I am ready to accept the situation that customer support sometimes can be dull when I want to trace my order plus buy lamisil
    Last edited by Bormaley; 03-28-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Look, everyone. His death has proven that even machines are capable of being taught to feel emotions. To cry, to become human, to hate Tim Tebow.

Johnny's passing (a skill Tebow could desperately learn) has served a grand purpose here.
    Last edited by Omni; 03-22-2012 at 06:17 PM.

I dunno guys, Thibault is pretty cool.

amirite
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Johnny's passing (a skill Tebow could desperately learn) has served a grand purpose here.
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I dunno guys, Thibault is pretty cool.

amirite
    I see what you did there. But I'll be damned if it didn't take me way too damn long to get that.

As an aside, I just got an iPhone. I actually checked the BBS from my phone for the first time ever when I was waiting for my friend in a parking lot, just to see how my old threadski was doing.

At that exact moment, "Living in Chaos" came on shuffle.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    As an aside, I just got an iPhone. I actually checked the BBS from my phone for the first time ever when I was waiting for my friend in a parking lot, just to see how my old threadski was doing.
    I do this when I'm feeling too lazy to walk the nine steps to my computer. Haha
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So the Tebow deal is "delayed." That would suck if he offed himself for nothing.

For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Holy SHIT I used to be skinny. TOO fucking skinny. WHOALY FUCK. Jesus.

Oh, and:

less talk, more death
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?