Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girl Magnet

Default The Girl Magnet

Why is it that when you have a girlfriend, chicks are all over you? I don't know if it goes the same for girls with boyfriends, but If I was a douchebag, I would have cheated on my gf 3 or 4 times this month. I mean, I am good looking, usually chicks come talk to me in bars and clubs, I've never had to go talk to girls because they come to me. I know I sound very cocky, but it's true, I'm used to that, but lately, girls hit on me and after some minutes of chatting, they ask me if I want to fuck with them. I don't know if it's a "lucky" streak, but girls never did this suggestion to me, I mean, when I was single, girls came to me, talked for a while, sometimes danced or rocked a little, and then made out, few times I took it to the bedroom, it just used to "happen", but now the seduction rate has increased these months and they don't play the game anymore, they just tell me "we should fuck" or something like that.

Three or four weeks ago, this girl I didn't know threw a party, I was with my friends and she came to us because of friends in common, we started talking because that's what you do at parties, meet new people and talk. After an hour or so, she came to me and said "You have a girlfriend!", I said that yes I did, and she said it was a bummer because she really liked me; after a couple hours she was drunk and told me that it couldn't be, that we should go to her bedroom, and that the fact that I was so respectful about my girlfriend made me more desirable... she was all over me, and didn't let me enjoy the party, I was polite and told her that sorry, but it wasn't gonna happen, I apologized, I was gentle and polite, until I had to leave because she wouldn't leave me alone. I was pissed

The next weekend, I went with my friends to a bar, then to a party very late, and this girl I knew was a little hammered, and started hitting on me, but not that straightforward like the other girl, until she told me that I was very pretty (not a very cool thing to say to a guy, but whatever...), followed by "so... what up, Mr. Fideos? (that's how she calls me, my nickname is "Fideo", which meeans "Noodle", there's no resemblance to TO's Noodles, I'm just kinda skinny) I don't know what's the translation to english for the phrase she used, but it's understood that it is an invitation to make out/fuck. Eventually, she went to bed because she was the host as well and got drunk.

Last friday, I went to another party, and one of my friends met two girls, then he introduced me to them as a "boring guy with girlfriend" (I was sitting on the floor because I didn't have much sleep the night before), so we started talking, then he took one of the girls for a beer or something and her friend stayed with me. We talked about our jobs, politics, until she popped out this question: "So... you and your girlfriend... are you guys exclusive?", followed by her thoughts about human relationships, and natural urges and that kind of stuff, I told her yes, me and my girfriend are exclusive and gave her my reasons and things like that. She told me I was outdated (lol), that you could be with somebody, love that person and be with other people too at the same time. We continued the discussion until I told her that if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would totally respond to her flirts, and she told me that it was ok, but that she wanted to fuck with me because she thought I was very handsome and liked me a lot and then she continued trying to change my mind, until I politely said it wouldn't happen and then she left with her friend. After that, the girl from the week before told me not to worry, that I had a friend (referring to her) that I could always fuck with if I wanted.

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?? Like I said, I'm used to girls hitting on me, but not this frequently and this straightforward. I've heard before that when you have a girlfriend, you become a girl magnet, but I thought it was one of those random sayings people just repeat like retarded tools, but now I became the girl magnet (trololol).

If this happened to me a year ago maybe I would have an STD or a kid, or just a lot of sexperience.
    Last edited by Lord Phidias; 03-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

"Seduction rate"
    "Sexperience"

Whatever, Fideo dick.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

You're ugly. And gay. Goldilocks.

-Gotta love bots...

So to summarize the myriad points brought up in your post:

• You're a sex magnet.
    • Every girl you meet wants your dick.
    • You are a desirable man with whom many females wish to fornicate.
    • You're a good guy who won't stick your dick in anyone who's not your girlfriend and you're super-sensitive and have a picture of yourself playing the acoustic guitar and not looking directly at the camera in your avatar.

Now my question is, where do we come in? Did you want something from us? I assume there was some kind of reason why you posted this in an internet forum- you know, a place where other people are supposed to contribute, but I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Might as well close the thread, Don Juan.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I haven't had quite the same experience that you seem to have had, but yes, I've noticed that ever since I started officially dating this one lady, I've had a couple of weird things happen to me. One lady I worked with basically shoved her tits in my face one day while I was cleaning up; I figured it was an accident so I immediately backed off and kind of apologized, like, "Oh, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to do that," and she just smiled at me coyly, said it was no problem and walked off. And another lady (also someone I worked with) started hanging around me and talking to me all the time, and talking about her bad luck with guys and how her "baby daddy" wasn't part of her life anymore, and all this other stuff....and then one day, my girlfriend came into work and talked to me on my break. After she left, this lady got really pissed at me and started questioning me, asking if that was my girlfriend, and I told her yeah. She kept asking like she didn't believe me, like, "seriously? Her? That's her?" And I kept saying, yeah, her, it's her. And she just acted totally disgusted, and now she won't talk to me anymore.

I mean, it could just be that I'm flattering myself, but I definitely feel like at least some women have been treating me differently since it came up that I was dating someone.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Wait. Lord Phidias, you have a girlfriend?

Wanna fuck?
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    So to summarize the myriad points brought up in your post:

• You're a sex magnet.
    • Every girl you meet wants your dick.
    • You are a desirable man with whom many females wish to fornicate.
    • You're a good guy who won't stick your dick in anyone who's not your girlfriend and you're super-sensitive and have a picture of yourself playing the acoustic guitar and not looking directly at the camera in your avatar.

Now my question is, where do we come in? Did you want something from us? I assume there was some kind of reason why you posted this in an internet forum- you know, a place where other people are supposed to contribute, but I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Might as well close the thread, Don Juan.
    Lol, ok, I posted this so you can explain to me or share your thoughts about why women find men with a relationship desirable. The oher things are facts, girls like me, what can I do? I said those things because it's the situation and if I wish to post these things is because I have something on my mind I wish to solve or understand.

The other reason I didn't share is because I start thinking about these things, I mean, I could be single, fucking (or not) these other girls and not have a relationship. It has crossed my mind, but I like my girlfriend a lot, but I'm just not sure if this will go further, or when will it end, I just feel a little insecure, which is weird, because my gf has been texing me, and telling me that she misses me a lot, and we have seen each other more these weeks.

I don't know, it's the first time in this relationship that I start having these thoughts about other possibilities, but in reality I don't want to break up. Fucking stupid mind, loves to play with me and my thoughts.

-Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Why is it that when you have a girlfriend, chicks are all over you? I don't know if it goes the same for girls with boyfriends, but If I was a douchebag, I would have cheated on my gf 3 or 4 times this month. I mean, I am good looking, usually chicks come talk to me in bars and clubs, I've never had to go talk to girls because they come to me. I know I sound very cocky, but it's true, I'm used to that, but lately, girls hit on me and after some minutes of chatting, they ask me if I want to fuck with them. I don't know if it's a "lucky" streak, but girls never did this suggestion to me, I mean, when I was single, girls came to me, talked for a while, sometimes danced or rocked a little, and then made out, few times I took it to the bedroom, it just used to "happen", but now the seduction rate has increased these months and they don't play the game anymore, they just tell me "we should fuck" or something like that.

Three or four weeks ago, this girl I didn't know threw a party, I was with my friends and she came to us because of friends in common, we started talking because that's what you do at parties, meet new people and talk. After an hour or so, she came to me and said "You have a girlfriend!", I said that yes I did, and she said it was a bummer because she really liked me; after a couple hours she was drunk and told me that it couldn't be, that we should go to her bedroom, and that the fact that I was so respectful about my girlfriend made me more desirable... she was all over me, and didn't let me enjoy the party, I was polite and told her that sorry, but it wasn't gonna happen, I apologized, I was gentle and polite, until I had to leave because she wouldn't leave me alone. I was pissed

The next weekend, I went with my friends to a bar, then to a party very late, and this girl I knew was a little hammered, and started hitting on me, but not that straightforward like the other girl, until she told me that I was very pretty (not a very cool thing to say to a guy, but whatever...), followed by "so... what up, Mr. Fideos? (that's how she calls me, my nickname is "Fideo", which meeans "Noodle", there's no resemblance to TO's Noodles, I'm just kinda skinny) I don't know what's the translation to english for the phrase she used, but it's understood that it is an invitation to make out/fuck. Eventually, she went to bed because she was the host as well and got drunk.

Last friday, I went to another party, and one of my friends met two girls, then he introduced me to them as a "boring guy with girlfriend" (I was sitting on the floor because I didn't have much sleep the night before), so we started talking, then he took one of the girls for a beer or something and her friend stayed with me. We talked about our jobs, politics, until she popped out this question: "So... you and your girlfriend... are you guys exclusive?", followed by her thoughts about human relationships, and natural urges and that kind of stuff, I told her yes, me and my girfriend are exclusive and gave her my reasons and things like that. She told me I was outdated (lol), that you could be with somebody, love that person and be with other people too at the same time. We continued the discussion until I told her that if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would totally respond to her flirts, and she told me that it was ok, but that she wanted to fuck with me because she thought I was very handsome and liked me a lot and then she continued trying to change my mind, until I politely said it wouldn't happen and then she left with her friend. After that, the girl from the week before told me not to worry, that I had a friend (referring to her) that I could always fuck with if I wanted.

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?? Like I said, I'm used to girls hitting on me, but not this frequently and this straightforward. I've heard before that when you have a girlfriend, you become a girl magnet, but I thought it was one of those random sayings people just repeat like retarded tools, but now I became the girl magnet (trololol).

If this happened to me a year ago maybe I would have an STD or a kid, or just a lot of sexperience.
    LMAO!!!

So sorry to laugh at your pain... I do feel for ya... it's just that, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT US "HOT" (or "used" to be hot?) CHICKS GO THROUGH!!!
    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

This is a general truth. "Having a girlfriend" radiates a positive sexual energy. This is an unwritten rule. On the other hand, "not having a girlfriend" makes somebody unapproachable, lol.
    Last edited by Defender; 03-26-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    You're ugly. And gay. Goldilocks.
    Are you flirting with me, Casanova?

You're radiating so much sexual energy it's hard to tell who it's directed towards.
    too bad about the fideo dick loololololololo
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now