Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Girl Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Gotta call shenanigans on this one. The cheaters are at fault. The third parties are relatively innocent, depending on their knowledge of the relationship, but the fault fully lies with the cheater.
    Oh, I actually agree. Cheaters are ALWAYS at fault. The point I was trying to make was on the subject of "sluts." If the third party goes into the situation fully aware that a relationship is present, they are a total slutzilla. The point is moot if the third party is ignorant of all pretenses, though. In many cases, they can actually be a victim more than the others involved.

My last post was really just a long winded definition of a slut.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Gotta call shenanigans on this one. The cheaters are at fault. The third parties are relatively innocent, depending on their knowledge of the relationship, but the fault fully lies with the cheater.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    The fault lies with both if the third party has any knowledge at all of a relationship. If the third party is under the impression that the couple is "on a break" or indeed broken up, then you get into more of a gray area. But if the third party knows they are boning with someone who's in an on going relationship then they're just as bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    Oh, I actually agree. Cheaters are ALWAYS at fault. The point I was trying to make was on the subject of "sluts." If the third party goes into the situation fully aware that a relationship is present, they are a total slutzilla. The point is moot if the third party is ignorant of all pretenses, though. In many cases, they can actually be a victim more than the others involved.

My last post was really just a long winded definition of a slut.
    Whoops, I totally forgot about/missed this conversation. I agree mostly with IF here. If a third party knows about the relationship, they're almost as guilty as the cheater. Almost. Because they're still not the one who's fucking over someone they love. At least they're fucking over someone they maybe don't know or don't care about. But if the third party doesn't know there's a relationship going on - especially if they're misled (not inquiring or caring doesn't excuse) - they're not at fault at all. I agree then that they can often be a victim just as much as the person being cheated on, seeing as they're also kind of being cheated on in a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk