Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girl Magnet

Default Figaro! Figaro! Figaro!

Fideo! Fideo! Fideo!

lol, this thread. lol, lord phidias. sounds like condom vs pill really has evolved - and this thread is the result.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Let's just all be glad that he and his girlfriend worked out their differences. It's nice to know he was able to talk her into boning.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think we all seen it coming though. Have you seen the thoughtful expression on his face while he strums a basic open C chord with a regular 4/4 strumming pattern on his acoustic (thus making him a more sensitive man) guitar? He is the modern Adonis. The true representation of what a male sexual being should aspire to be, a face truly cut from marble. He is Michaelangelo's David sprung to life. * Why would anyone be in his presence and not at least try to meet his genitalia with their own? I know I would

He could smooth talk an Arab into buying sand. He could sell wool to a sheep herder. Honestly, everyone on this forum wants to fuck him. I know it, you know it.

*complete with a Fideo dick.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 03-26-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    Wait. Lord Phidias, you have a girlfriend?

Wanna fuck?
    This made me "lol"

My contribution to this thread: every girl who hit on you seemed to be drunk (at least at a party or bar setting). You should hang around less drunk chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Oh, fuck you all... I guess I asked for the jokes, now that I read my words I seem like a presumptuous fuck, which I'm not. Im not bragging about anything, I don't care what you guys think, I just use this space on the internet to type my thoughts and express my feelings about my relationship (mainly, as it seems) and my life and shit. Maybe I expect too much from a bunch of strangers and this is not the place and you are not the people to talk about my problems, as stupid and unimportant as they may seem, maybe I need to talk to someone, but I just don't want to do it with the people I know, they bore me to death and I hate them.

I don't know why I started posting all these things about me here...
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I think we all seen it coming though. Have you seen the thoughtful expression on his face while he strums a basic open C chord with a regular 4/4 strumming pattern on his acoustic (thus making him a more sensitive man) guitar? He is the modern Adonis. The true representation of what a male sexual being should aspire to be, a face truly cut from marble. He is Michaelangelo's David sprung to life. * Why would anyone be in his presence and not at least try to meet his genitalia with their own? I know I would
    http://www.offspring.com/community/a...pictureid=2525

This is a real representation of the true modern Adonis, with those blonde pantene locks, playing what seems an E major scale on a better quality accoustic guitar, making him an "arty" (as claimed by the title of the pic) irresistible young man. Of course, it had to be in b/w, it would lose the art factor if it was on a color scheme, and with that look at the horizon and the relaxed expression, we get the feeling there's nothing that will upset the ease and calm of this stud. We should have the privilege of being able to look at more of these delicious portraits of your delightful and gorgeous self, so please, upload more of those. A suggestion, you should add the legend "...and vanity" to the heading of your album, just an idea.
    Last edited by Lord Phidias; 03-27-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Haha, really hit a nerve, huh?
    u mad bro?

u so mad.

However this "higher quality" guitar remark is way off, that's a really terrible guitar, it's also not mine (mine can be seen hiding behind it), I was showing my friend how to play something on his guitar (as mine was in a different tuning), hence looking off camera. I don't look relaxed or calm either, I look the exact opposite, I look annoyed with my friends inability to play something and having to show him, and the picture was both taken, and converted to black and white by my sister. I simply uploaded it because I thought I looked funny holding two guitars. That was a good time though, good party.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I don't care what you guys think
    Then stop typing stupid bullshit to us and asking our opinions. This thread only serves to brag on an internet forum, Fideo Dick.
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Oh, fuck you all... I guess I asked for the jokes, now that I read my words I seem like a presumptuous fuck, which I'm not. Im not bragging about anything, I don't care what you guys think, I just use this space on the internet to type my thoughts and express my feelings about my relationship (mainly, as it seems) and my life and shit. Maybe I expect too much from a bunch of strangers and this is not the place and you are not the people to talk about my problems, as stupid and unimportant as they may seem, maybe I need to talk to someone, but I just don't want to do it with the people I know, they bore me to death and I hate them.

I don't know why I started posting all these things about me here...
    Your problem is that you haven't found the right group of strangers that are eager to cater to your ego-boosting needs. Nobody cares how many drunk girls were begging to be penetrated by you. That's what makes them drunk girls. They constantly do things they regret. So great job, Lordo. You're the intoxicated mistake/depressing regret that didn't happen. Keep patting yourself on the back.

Oh, and I'd much rather let coneman sodomize me than you. At least I can hold an intelligent conversation with him after we're done impaling each other's fart factory.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just name the time and place, stud. However if we can still speak intelligently afterward then I haven't done my job right. As the modern Adonis I would reduce you to a quivering mess on the floor, unable to speak even the simplest of gratitude.