Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 122

Thread: The Girl Magnet

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,350


    Default

    I like how this thread is called "The Girl Magnet". Like, is that what he considers his title to be? Does he imagine himself in a movie called that where he's this big stud? LOL.

    In all seriousness, I don't think bad about you Lord, but skimming through your first post kind of did leave me feeling a bit annoyed.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Haha, really hit a nerve, huh?
    u mad bro?

    u so mad.

    However this "higher quality" guitar remark is way off, that's a really terrible guitar, it's also not mine (mine can be seen hiding behind it), I was showing my friend how to play something on his guitar (as mine was in a different tuning), hence looking off camera. I don't look relaxed or calm either, I look the exact opposite, I look annoyed with my friends inability to play something and having to show him, and the picture was both taken, and converted to black and white by my sister. I simply uploaded it because I thought I looked funny holding two guitars. That was a good time though, good party.

    Then stop typing stupid bullshit to us and asking our opinions. This thread only serves to brag on an internet forum, Fideo Dick.
    I just don't get how you dare to criticize my picture when you have exactly the same kind of photograph as I do, but lamer because it's b/w, and don't act all inocent now, you started the trolling, I wouldn't know why, maybe my first post hit a nerve, I guess deep inside your soul there's a hole you don't want to see... and I just responded in the same fashion as you did, so suck it up, don't act all intelectual on me now after your first response.

    I also found these, which I don't find very different of what I'm trying to do here.

    I guess you all get mad at me because you think I flatter myself at my looks, which I find meaningless and not worth anything, that's why I shared this, because I really don't give a damn about that.

    Now, I don't care about you, I don't want to start a post war like Bighead and Little_Miss had or still have, just stop the attacks, I don't know what point you want to make or why would you try to discredit me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    Your problem is that you haven't found the right group of strangers that are eager to cater to your ego-boosting needs. Nobody cares how many drunk girls were begging to be penetrated by you. That's what makes them drunk girls. They constantly do things they regret. So great job, Lordo. You're the intoxicated mistake/depressing regret that didn't happen. Keep patting yourself on the back.
    I thought you were nice, I don't really know where this is coming from, and ego-boosting needs?? I didn't think about it, I was just stuck with some thoughts which I was trying to clarify, I don't need any of you to tell me I am a good man who doesn't cheat his gf rather than screwing other chicks, I really was asking if anyone else had been immerse in that kind of situation before, and why is it that bitches try to make you cheat.

    Anyways, I hope you reconsider your speech.

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I like how this thread is called "The Girl Magnet". Like, is that what he considers his title to be? Does he imagine himself in a movie called that where he's this big stud? LOL.

    In all seriousness, I don't think bad about you Lord, but skimming through your first post kind of did leave me feeling a bit annoyed.
    I'm not referring to myself as The Girl Magnet, it was a joke, everyone took it literal, whatever... annoyed why?
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Come on and raise up.
    Posts
    3,871


    Default

    Phidias. Your thread was arrogant and douchey, and you've just about admitted as much yourself. Just because one or two other people have chosen to level personal attacks against you doesn't make it not true. I was glad you were able to admit to finding fault when you read your original post again, but you're backtracking just because you feel a reflexive need to defend yourself to save face.

    Now go ahead, search through my posting history to find douchey or egotistical threads I've made, as if anyone was claiming to be perfect.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

    "DIE!!!!!"

    "WRONG! HOOOONK!"

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,107


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I thought you were nice, I don't really know where this is coming from, and ego-boosting needs?? I didn't think about it, I was just stuck with some thoughts which I was trying to clarify, I don't need any of you to tell me I am a good man who doesn't cheat his gf rather than screwing other chicks, I really was asking if anyone else had been immerse in that kind of situation before, and why is it that bitches try to make you cheat.

    Anyways, I hope you reconsider your speech.
    Nope. Still wholeheartedly confident in my statements. And as for the threads linked, good job. You successfully linked a thread of me asking for career advice, a thread proudly portraying my beautiful daughter (btw, you don't fuck with a parent), and a thread asking for people's opinions on me after breaking ties with my family from seven years ago. Congrats.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Come on and raise up.
    Posts
    3,871


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I guess deep inside your soul there's a hole you don't want to see...
    Wait. I just noticed this. LAWL.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

    "DIE!!!!!"

    "WRONG! HOOOONK!"

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Phidias. Your thread was arrogant and douchey, and you've just about admitted as much yourself. Just because one or two other people have chosen to level personal attacks against you doesn't make it not true. I was glad you were able to admit to finding fault when you read your original post again, but you're backtracking just because you feel a reflexive need to defend yourself to save face.

    Now go ahead, search through my posting history to find douchey or egotistical threads I've made, as if anyone was claiming to be perfect.
    I didn't actually admit it, I just recognized it may seem that way, but I clarified that was not my intention. Why you say I'm backtracking? Am I supposed to let people get away with their negative comments and just say "yea, you are right, I'm an asshole"? Excuse me if I don't appreciate being disqualified when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I browsed their posting history because I recalled there were some things they said that didn't match the things they are saying here, and with their comments they are implying they are perfect as you say. I'm just telling them those things so they be humble enough to recognize they have done the same thing I'm doing here. Telling me bullshit when they have walked my path is just not right.

    I have nothing on you, I'm not gonna research your history, because I wasn't ranting or trolling, I get what you mean, but I don't agree in everything you are saying.

    Now sorry if I was mistaken as an arrogant douchebag, that wasn't the point.

    Since you don't care about my topic and surpisingly get offended by my comments, please disregard this thread, I'll try not to post about my personal issues again.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    Nope. Still wholeheartedly confident in my statements. And as for the threads linked, good job. You successfully linked a thread of me asking for career advice, a thread proudly portraying my beautiful daughter (btw, you don't fuck with a parent), and a thread asking for people's opinions on me after breaking ties with my family from seven years ago. Congrats.
    Dude, don't get all whiney on me now. You were the one who messed with my thoughts on the first place, and don't misinterpret what I'm saying, all I did was highlighting some examples of you craving for acceptance and your need of finding confort on the community, so with that background I can't condone what you are doing in my thread, and I am by no means mocking you or your beautiful daughter, I would never ever attempt to mess with any parent, It's just a wake up call, don't tell me bullshit when you've been in my place, with different situations, but alike in some way.

    I don't understand why you get all sensitive and bitchy, when I'm clearly not attacking you, It's just your own insecurity and self defense mechanism, but read my words, I'm not telling you anything harsh or harmful.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,199


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I just don't get how you dare to criticize my picture when you have exactly the same kind of photograph as I do, but lamer because it's b/w, and don't act all inocent now, you started the trolling, I wouldn't know why, maybe my first post hit a nerve,
    Okay, I take it all back, you aren't the modern Adonis, or David, and you don't have a fideo Dick. Because you are a fucking crying woman. Jesus Christ. Dry your eyes, and put your hurt feelings away. I'm ridiculing your picture because you're specifically talking about how amazingly beautiful you are in this thread. Not because of the nature of the picture. You moron.

    and I just responded in the same fashion as you did, so suck it up, don't act all intelectual on me now after your first response.
    Nobody is acting intellectual, it's not my problem that you make pathetic attention seeking threads and then girl out when people call you on being pathetic.

    I also found these, which I don't find very different of what I'm trying to do here.
    Seriously, how the fuck are those two threads *anything* like this one? Seriously? Not only is the subject matter completely relevant thread worthy discussion (as can be seen by two average sized threads with people staying on topic, and discussing in a civil manner), but neither of them are egomaniacal rants about how beautiful I am and how every girl I meet wants to screw me. One of them literally calls me an asshole in the title. You fucking idiot. Go find some more irrelevant shit that I've posted in the past though if it makes you feel better.

    I guess you all get mad at me because you think I flatter myself at my looks, which I find meaningless and not worth anything, that's why I shared this, because I really don't give a damn about that.
    So let me get this straight. You don't care about any of our opinions, and you don't care about your physical attractiveness rating with the opposite sex. So why the fuck did you post a topic for all of us to read, specifically about your attractiveness to the opposite sex? P.S learn the difference between someone being mad at you, and someone ridiculing you for making a pathetic attention grabbing thread.
    You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real. ( I can quote songs too)

    Now, I don't care about you
    Of course you don't. I'm a random guy on the internet making fun of you for being pathetic. Now, if you want me to really believe you don't care about me, stop going through my profile to find all of my pictures and every thread I've ever posted specifically so you can compare yourself to me, you fucking imbecile. Jesus, you are pathetic.

    I am LOLing all over myself right now.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Okay, I take it all back, you aren't the modern Adonis, or David, and you don't have a fideo Dick. Because you are a fucking crying woman. Jesus Christ. Dry your eyes, and put your hurt feelings away. I'm ridiculing your picture because you're specifically talking about how amazingly beautiful you are in this thread. Not because of the nature of the picture. You moron.


    Nobody is acting intellectual, it's not my problem that you make pathetic attention seeking threads and then girl out when people call you on being pathetic.


    Seriously, how the fuck are those two threads *anything* like this one? Seriously? Not only is the subject matter completely relevant thread worthy discussion (as can be seen by two average sized threads with people staying on topic, and discussing in a civil manner), but neither of them are egomaniacal rants about how beautiful I am and how every girl I meet wants to screw me. One of them literally calls me an asshole in the title. You fucking idiot. Go find some more irrelevant shit that I've posted in the past though if it makes you feel better.


    So let me get this straight. You don't care about any of our opinions, and you don't care about your physical attractiveness rating with the opposite sex. So why the fuck did you post a topic for all of us to read, specifically about your attractiveness to the opposite sex? P.S learn the difference between someone being mad at you, and someone ridiculing you for making a pathetic attention grabbing thread.
    You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real. ( I can quote songs too)


    Of course you don't. I'm a random guy on the internet making fun of you for being pathetic. Now, if you want me to really believe you don't care about me, stop going through my profile to find all of my pictures and every thread I've ever posted specifically so you can compare yourself to me, you fucking imbecile. Jesus, you are pathetic.

    I am LOLing all over myself right now.
    You are a total moron and have no shame, how you dare to make fun of me when you are no different? What gets me is not the mocking or the fun people make of me, is the fact that you criticize me and directly insult me when you do exactly the same, that's complete hypocrisy.

    And why do you get that offended by my statement of not being ugly at all? Who cares about that shit? That wasn't the point, and I've told you more than once that it wasn't my fucking concern and you keep mentioning it like if you had a problem with it, maybe you see yourself in me in some sort of way, but who cares, the only one who seems to do is you with your insults and mockery, I am not attacking you, I am just capitalizing your lack of modesty and recognition.

    And I'm begining to think you are stupid, where does it says that this thread is about my total beautifulness?? I clearly asked for opinions on why bitches are this way. Stop making your rants about my supposedly Adonis complex.

    I am also not saying your threads and mine share the same topic, but you are seeking exactly the same thing I do with your threads, if you don't see it or recognize it, you have a severe lack of inteligence and security and are one of those proud mother fuckers who won't admit their mistakes.
    Last edited by Lord Phidias; 03-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,199


    Default

    Hey, idiot. You're doing it wrong. You need to address this or you have no credibility in any discussion:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    So let me get this straight. You don't care about any of our opinions, and you don't care about your physical attractiveness rating with the opposite sex. So why the fuck did you post a topic for all of us to read, specifically about your attractiveness to the opposite sex? P.S learn the difference between someone being mad at you, and someone ridiculing you for making a pathetic attention grabbing thread.
    You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real. ( I can quote songs too)
    You need to address this also:
    Seriously, how the fuck are those two threads *anything* like this one? Seriously? Not only is the subject matter completely relevant thread worthy discussion (as can be seen by two average sized threads with people staying on topic, and discussing in a civil manner), but neither of them are egomaniacal rants about how beautiful I am and how every girl I meet wants to screw me. One of them literally calls me an asshole in the title. You fucking idiot. Go find some more irrelevant shit that I've posted in the past though if it makes you feel better.
    Matter of fact - Please explain to me in explicit detail how ANYTHING I have ever done in the history of my internet life, is similar to your behavior anywhere in this thread. Don't use weak bullshit about both of us having a photograph of ourselves playing a guitar either, because I've debunked that already. Weak.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    You are a total moron and have no shame, how you dare to make fun of me when you are no different? What gets me is not the mocking or the fun people make of me, is the fact that you criticize me and directly insult me when you do exactly the same, that's complete hypocrisy.
    See my previous point. I want a specific example of how I have done anything similar to you in this thread.
    I am just capitalizing your lack of modesty and recognition.
    Yes, I'm the one with no modesty, in the thread you made about how every girl you've met wants to have sex with you. You can't be serious, are you really this fucking stupid?

    where does it says that this thread is about my total beautifulness??
    See: First post.

    edit:
    Nice edit bro.
    I am also not saying your threads and mine share the same topic, but you are seeking exactly the same thing I do with your threads, if you don't see it or recognize it, you have a severe lack of inteligence and security and are one of those proud mother fuckers who won't admit their mistakes.
    No. What you are seeking in this thread is a soap box from which to declare how amazingly attractive you are to the opposite sex. Please show me where I have ever done that. Since you will deny that this was in fact your purpose. Please explain how both of my threads, seek the same thing you sought with this thread.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 03-27-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •