Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a confession...

Default I have a confession...

For a while now, I've really been listening to what bighead has to say, and I've been taking it to heart.

He has made me take a really good look at my self and the things I used to pretend to enjoy and believe. I can't believe it took me this long to come to my sense and except who a I am, too have the balls to really stand up for what I actually believe and what is truly right.

I'll be honest, I never actually like beer, any beer. I can't believe I've been spending so much money on all this shitty, swill tasting, over complicated garbage. It's no better than Milwaukee''s Best and twice the price. I guess I just drank it too appear cool. I guess I figured if everyone saw me drinking a beer they'd never heard of they'd think I knew something they didn't, and then maybe they'd want to talk to me.

I've always secretly hated and judged minorities, especially black people. I never said anything though, because I knew it was counter to modern political correctness. I mean, I'm not gonna call the cops on them immediately or anything, but I can tell by the color of their skin that I need to keep a close eye on them, make sure they aren't acting up or anything. I think most people feel this way, I'm glad that bighead helped me find the bravery to finally admit it though.

I genuinely think Sarah is a crazy asshole totally obsessed with ruining bigheads reputation. I never wanted to bring it up in public because I was afraid the 1337 would come down on me and hard. I've worked a long time to be marginally excepted by some shitty non-existent group of assholes. I just want to come out and say their all douchebags who think they're so fucking cool for living in a buig city and going to college. You're all just big city liberal elitists. Fuck you guys, especially you Ricky.

I wish I had started listening to him sooner, I could have got all this bullshit out of the way and could be the person I really want to be.

I know all you guys secretly think the same shit, you just don't have the guts to own up to it, you're afraid that you're shitty fucking liberl hipster friends will disown you. Listen to me though, fuck those guys, they don't know shit. In fact, they're all thinking the same thing, they're just afraid to admit that all black people are rude ass shit and suck ass, that all beers taste like the same shitty swill, and that liking things that other people don't like is for stupid fucking hipsters with a superiority complex. I just want to say one thing and hopefully it will help some of you come to terms with all of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Suess
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Fuck everyone else and their shitty hipster opinions, you gotta have the balls to say what everyone's thinking but too afraid to admit.

ps. these are just a couple examples of how bighead has influenced me, it should be enough to keep you assholes arguing for a while. Discuss this amongst yourselves and feel free to pm me or bighead if you're ready to renounce all the bullshit.
    I wrote a four word letter.

How did Mario get hold of your password?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I felt like every word was slathered in sarcasm
    until like, the last 3 paragraphs O.o

I'm sorry, but there ARE some cases where you can't help but suspect that people aren't being honest about their thoughts or beliefs due to societal pressures relating to perceptions of immorality.

Obviously, it's a problem if you go around thinking that if someone doesn't share your thoughts or beliefs then they must be lying to themselves in order to fit some ideal of morality.

But both aforementioned situations/types of people exist. Sorry, I just happen to be a person that thinks that a lot of "liberal types" are phony. And no matter how many times you repeat it, this doesn't mean I think everyone who believes different from me is lying.

PS: I'd also like to add that I honestly wonder if the mentality behind this on-going joke (everyone thinks like bighead but only he has the balls to say it etc) has become a copout. It's as if you're just mocking one extreme, and pretending that anyone who differs from your "perfect morals" in any way subscribes to that extreme.
    Last edited by bighead384; 03-29-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

The guy who wrote "Stuff White People Like" can't just accept that there are other people who have different interests and concerns. He thinks everyone secretly thinks like him lololol.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I wasn't really a big fan of this thread's inception and I wasn't going to reply, but now that bighead's replied I guess it's fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Sorry, I just happen to be a person that thinks that a lot of liberals are phony. And no matter how many times you repeat it, this doesn't mean I think everyone who believes different from me is lying.
    You may think they're phony, but what good does it do to factor that into your actions, especially when you're dealing with people who you don't even know? You can't always take people at their word, but if you just assume otherwise, then you look like an ass. And you do act like you think people secretly agree with you sometimes. Not all the time, but it has happened.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I also have a confession:

I like to pick fights on message boards and stir up shit with little or no provocation or context in the name of an outdated joke. I hate letting things go.

Is PilZ-E legit right now? It sounds like a joke.

But if not, you are one brave soul.

But it's probably a joke...

Now someone should pick on me for starting the two above sentences with conjunctions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Woah, there's no joke here Omni, people like you are always reading way to deep into things. You're the one trying to start an unprovoked argument, theres no reason to just come out and attack a guy for no reason, maybe Sarah is rubbing off on you a little too much. Also, what do you mean by 'no context'?

I'll admit, I was a little drunk when I typed this up, but all my points still stand.

bighead, I'm not saying everyone who enjoys different stuff or has different opinions than us is lying, just everyone who is in on the 1337 conspiracy and all the liberal hipsters like them. I'm not going to list anyone because I'm sure you all know who I am talking about.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 03-30-2012 at 01:10 AM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

L O fucking L

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    bighead, I'm not saying everyone who enjoys different stuff or has different opinions than us is lying, just everyone who is in on the 1337 conspiracy and all the liberal hipsters like them. I'm not going to list anyone because I'm sure you all know who I am talking about.
    gave me a raging boner.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now