Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soundgarden releases new 22-second song preview.

I just listened to the full song on the radio yesterday, albeit I was in and out of it because it was at a friends house, it sounded alright. I was liking it.

So, while we're waiting for the new album, I decided to pick this up: http://www.soundgardenworld.com/news...on-europe-only

I only have Superunknown and Telephantasm, so getting all these albums in one package is brilliant, and the price is good too. This release was probably aimed at the new fans as an opportunity to get all the classic albums (except Ultramega OK for some reason, probably because it was released on a different label) in one package. For fans that already have these albums it's useless of course, but being pretty new to Soundgarden I like this release very much

Unfortunately it's going to be released in Europe only, but being European this doesn't bother me

The package arrived this morning. It contains Louder Than Love, Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, Down on the Upside and Live on I-5. Albums are in gatefold sleeves and each contains a booklet (I think the booklets are exactly the same as they are in the original release of these albums, at least in Superunknown's case it is so).

Oh, and the best thing is that the albums have NOT been remastered, so the sound is exactly the same as on the original albums, dynamic range hasn't been compromised