Thread: Try to lounch an idea for the tour

Default Try to lounch an idea for the tour

Hey guys, I still don't know if I can go to one of the european shows but this is what I thought. We know that Greg doesn't talk too much and we respect it, but since we love that badass motherfucker why don't we show him some love? I was that members of the bbs going to the show could make some sings with something written for him like "Greg the bbs loves you - greg the best etc" whatever we want. I don't expect any discourse or reaction, but I still think it could be funny if at least one sign was present at each show! what do you think?

Like Greg would say: "..."

So this guy is clearly uncomfortable already why make a game out of making him feel more uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by sneedo83 View Post
    So this guy is clearly uncomfortable already why make a game out of making him feel more uncomfortable?
    after 20 years of success I don't think he's unconfortable...and it's not making fun of him at all. just giving the guy some love.

I'm quiet, and I don't like people drawing a lot of attention to me in public. It's a kind idea, but I don't think Greg would appreciate as much as you expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I'm quiet, and I don't like people drawing a lot of attention to me in public. It's a kind idea, but I don't think Greg would appreciate as much as you expect.
    I think he would appreciate whitout making any public or great comment. it was just an idea, nothing big

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I'm every bit as quiet as Greg K, and while I do generally hate being the center of attention, I'm also the singer in a band. Greg isn't the singer, but I think he'd appreciate this. He probably just wouldn't know how to react!
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I don't know Greg, so I could be completely wrong on this. That's just what I'd expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Well I think it's a good idea. Why not? Greg & Dexter are the founders of the band. Greg knows very well that the fans love him, so an action like this would be awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSykUpXpzIk
    Enslave my mind...