In the same way that I wad introduced to Justin Bieber through people non-stop complaining, I was introduced to YOLO by people whining about people who say YOLO. Now I've gone a step further by introducing you to YOLO by complaining about people who complain about people who complain about people who say YOLO. I can understand that you wouldn't have recognized it, I've seen it mostly on Tumblr (which makes sense) and a little on Reddit. I've still never seen someone use it in a sincere way though.

I'm not going to lie, I like Death of Seasons. bum-bum bumbumbum bum-bumbum bumbum OOOOOF LATE, IT'S HHHAAAARDER, JUUUUUST TO. GO. OUT. SIDE. AND LEEEEEEAVE. THIS DEAD SPACE. Then the whole ridiculous electronic bit in the middle.

I really like Ary of Drowning, All Hallows EP, and Black Sails LP. they are arguably better than Sing the Sorrow, but it's still my favorite for various reasons. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Miseria Cantare.

I was listening to some early AFI a few weeks ago, This Secret Ninja is fucking awesome. We used it on our morning announcements in 7th or 8th grade because we were cool as shit. Anyway, I can still dig the earlier stuff and listen to it sometimes, I never make it through a whole album though.

I also have a shit load of b-sides, unreleased stuff, and other miscellaneous tracks. A lot of them are really great.

Decemberunderground was pretty good, but I still don't like Miss Murder. It bugged the shit out of me that people would say 'oh, AFI sucks, except for that Miss Murder song.' FUCK YOU, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I have no opinion on Crash Love asides from Medicate really turning me off. I did listen to a little bit of Blaqk Audio a few weeks ago, and I listened to them a lot when Cex Cells came out. I'm still not really sure why.