Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Biber or: How I Learned to Stop Obsessing Over Music Created for Preteen Girls

What about the Offspring? They're pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

They are fat and old sellouts and everybody knows it.

And Mamaleek band should replace its singer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    (I could go on and on and on!) I just don't like mediocre music regardless of gender
    but... Zeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    What about the Offspring? They're pretty cool.
    you'll realize pretty quickly that a large percent of contributing members don't listen to the Offspring often or at all.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    but... Zeppelin
    Like them or loathe them, there is very little mediocre about Led Zeppelin, unless they can be considered retro-actively mediocre because of the barrage of bands that copied them, I guess.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

you'll realize pretty quickly that a large percent of contributing members don't listen to the Offspring often or at all.
    What a shame. They're a pretty good band in my opinion.
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

I'd probably be into zeppelin if robert plant didnt open his piece of shit mouth. EVER
    fuck fuck shit fuck

but... Zeppelin
    What do you have against them?

Well, most of said people have more or less left the forum... I don't think there's still a large percent who fit this description anymore. I mean, who still actively posts here and doesn't like the Offspring?

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Like them or loathe them, there is very little mediocre about Led Zeppelin, unless they can be considered retro-actively mediocre because of the barrage of bands that copied them, I guess.
    For serious. I mean, as I mentioned, I've never really gotten into them... I don't listen to albums or anything. But I have really nothing but respect for that band. I don't care for Plant's voice, but as far as talent is concerned, he's got an incredible one. Their music was one of a kind in its hay day. They're full of energy and I'm sure seeing them live would be an absolute blast, whether or not you know their songs. I'd say the only thing they actually have had going against them is their terrible lyrics. But we've already covered my view on lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    What a shame. They're a pretty good band in my opinion.
    You're really a pro at making lukewarm, general comments that almost seem like they're meant to provoke I think I "know" you well enough now to know you don't intend to provoke, but it's still funny when I see you do it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    I'd probably be into zeppelin if robert plant didnt open his piece of shit mouth. EVER
    I don't care for his voice, either, but there is simply no denying how talented he is as a singer. There's a huge difference between talent and personal preference. I have enough singers I really like, who have very little singing talent - Florence is one of those people, as is M.I.A., as is Tegan and Sara, as is the Rural Albert Advantage's singer... the list goes on and on. The thing is to separate what you like from what you respect.

This thread really makes me wanna listen to Pink Floyd all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    You're really a pro at making lukewarm, general comments that almost seem like they're meant to provoke I think I "know" you well enough now to know you don't intend to provoke, but it's still funny when I see you do it. :P
    Thank you? I'm a pro at something at least.

I have no respect for plant as a singer, he sounds like he's killing a screeching cat while his balls are stuck in a giant vice while also using a butter knife on a chalkboard.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    I have no respect for plant as a singer, he sounds like he's killing a screeching cat while his balls are stuck in a giant vice while also using a butter knife on a chalkboard.
    Ah, I retract my defense for you. Coneman was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk