Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The advice thread experiment

Quote Originally Posted by My Name Was Taken View Post
    Not at all johan. My right boob is bigger than the other. But it's not very noticeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Jojan might just have both of these problems.
    Tijs might be right. Send me some images of yours, Taken, so that I can compare.
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

First page in, it's already becoming a not-as-serious-as-LordPhidias-would-like thread. I still think an actual group would be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

I couldn't even listen all the way through the first time. I almost cried. But now it's starting to grow on me... I was even singing it on my walk tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Tijs might be right. Send me some images of yours, Taken, so that I can compare.
    You rejected me on MSN like a year ago. So Noh

This thread is fucking gold.

Oh, on topic:

1. Testicles are lopsided to help with the cooling and sperm production. The varying sizes should be something to address, assuming it's a serious claim.
    2. Everyone - literally everyone - knows that boobs are different sizes.
    3. Take it to GOD, fags.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Question

I like lots of bad music . How to fix?

It doesn't matter if it's bad if YOU like it. lol. I listen to a very WIDE variety of music. From Blood on the Dance Floor to 10 years, Dixie Chicks to Exsision, Eminem to I am Ghost...I'm listening to The Black Eyed Peas right now. lol. And trust me: BOTDF SUCKS. I like it though... so fuck other people and their ideas of "good" music.
    Last edited by My Name Was Taken; 05-01-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Jojan might just have both of these problems.
    Oh my fucking lol.

First page in, it's already becoming a not-as-serious-as-LordPhidias-would-like thread. I still think an actual group would be better.
    Nah, Baldwin is right:

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    This is the shittiest idea since wishomie's BBS pimp club. And since questioning your masculinity hasn't shamed you into shutting up about it, I'm going to explain why it's such an irredeemable abortion of an idea.

Firstly, general-purpose support groups are a shitty concept and don't work, because the drama-whores will devolve it into a pissing contest of who's got the worst life. Ever noticed how there's no such thing as "dying of a deadly disease support group"? No, they need to get ridiculously specific, and have separate spleen cancer support groups and stomach cancer support groups. Is it because there's a fundamental difference in the emotional baggage that comes with dying of spleen cancer, as opposed to dying of stomach cancer? No, it's because starting a nonspecific "Support Group" is paving a road to endless, eternal war. A war waged not with good old fashioned guns and bayonets, but with passive-aggressive comments and bad acting. A war that accomplishes nothing, and isn't even fun to watch.

Secondly, this is almost literally the worst place for a support group. There are worse places, I suppose (the Congo, perhaps), but unless you're from the Congo you could find a better place to whine about your feelings by literally just walking out your front door and talking to the first random person you see walking their dog. Aside from the trolling issue, any group you make is guaranteed to be dominated by two or three habitual attention-whores, with infrequent and tepid participation from anybody else. Basically you'll have a circle-jerk of less than a half-dozen people, and as any afficiondo of circle-jerking can tell you, it takes at least eight people to get a properly formed circle. Just type whatever your issues are into google, add "support" and your general location (not the Congo) and you'll find some sort of forum, or social group, or website, dedicated exactly to what you need. I guarantee it. I haven't googled "raped by a clown + support group + luxembourg" but I'm 99% positive that one exists, and is thriving.

Thirdly, as I said before, admitting you have problems is weak and womanly. Harden the fuck up and learn to cope with your crippling inadequacies in silence, like a real man.

It wouldn't work, so it's ok, I'm actually liking where is this thread going, it was an experiment

And yeah, maybe a group would be nice, but I don't feel like taking the lead there... maybe some other time.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

I know I was cynical about the idea before, but now I genuinely need advice.

As some of you might know, I've been having a lot of financial difficulties lately. About a month ago I decided to rob and murder my elderly landlady. She was a horrible, greedy old bitch, and everybody hated her, so I figured I wasn't really doing anything that wrong. I spent about a week preparing and planning the murder. I distracted her with a gift-wrapped wooden block, and while she was trying to untie the ribbon I killed her with a hatchet, which I had concealed under my coat. She never saw it coming. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by her simple, but good-natured sister. I panicked and killed her too. It was horrible.

I ended up giving all the money away to the family of a passing acquaintance. It made me sick to look at it. I can't deal with the guilt and shame of it all. The police finished their investigation saying there are no suspects, but the lead detective knows that I did it. He keeps making excuses to visit me and drop hints. My sister, who I love more than anyone in the world, would be appalled if she knew what I've done. What should I do?