Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the Rock?!

Default Where is the Rock?!

Dear Dexter, Noodles, Greg

I'm an old fan, and after listen to Days Go By and Cruising California Bumpin In My Truck decide to not buy the new CD, and also have one important request for you, stop listen the fucking pop radio and should you listen more Ramones, Clash, Pistols, Vibrators, Ac/Dc, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, ... , please rescue the Rock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cebola View Post

I'm an old fan, and after listen to Days Go By and Cruising California Bumpin In My Truck decide to not buy the new CD, and also have one important request for you, stop listen the fucking pop radio and should you listen more Ramones, Clash, Pistols, Vibrators, Ac/Dc, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, ... , please rescue the Rock!!!
    http://www.pleasekillyourself.com/

I am no elitist, but claiming to be an age old fan with 1 post makes you look like a joke...

I realize that they just released possibly the most ridiculous song of all time and must be expecting some backlash, but this topic is still older than dirt. Stop crying. Your precious little punk heroes aren't going to keep releasing Ignition over and over again.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

They release Ignition II and people will complain that they are not creative anymore... I just dont get it

You've heard two songs off the record. I think it's a little early to make any proclamations about the album.

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Stop crying. Your precious little punk heroes aren't going to keep releasing Ignition over and over again.
    Yep.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Above Advanced Search (which is for pussies)

Why should I support Rock when most of those bands are spending the money on blow, women and alcohol.

I'll buy this album just because Dexter needs fuel to his jet.
    Listen to Britney Spears:

-Hit Me Baby One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    I remember there had been three threads about it already. Use the search button.
    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    The search button does let us down every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    They release Ignition II and people will complain that they are not creative anymore... I just dont get it
    I concur.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Dear the band,

thank you for trying new things. don't listen to these people.

regards.
    everyone else.

edit: anyway that was an ass thing for me to do but the point is they have to do new things to keep themselves interested. I imagine if they had released the same album so many times they'd have already quit by now. You want ignition or smash? go listen to ignition or smash.

meanwhile, Dexter even said this album was fairly dark. The entire rest of the album might be the most "rock" thing you've ever heard. Why not just wait and see?

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by The Search Button View Post
    I'll buy this album just because Dexter needs fuel to his jet.
    Fuck Yeah!!
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."