Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruising California Music Video Shoot - Pictures

Default Cruising California Music Video Shoot - Pictures

Hey Everyone,

So the music video shoot was pretty darn cool. Very fun crowd and it was really neat to see what goes into a music video of this caliber. There were a good amount of fans that showed up along with a bunch of passerby's. They did multiple shots, probably 8 or so in total, some views from behind the crowd, then one just on Noodles and Greg, then one just on Dexter, then a last one shooting the crowd from the stage.

Hopefully this is okay to be posting these pics, they don't give too much away. The Assistant Director/MC person said to just not be posting pics and videos to facebook/twitter during the video shoot to avoid potential problems. I didn't get too many pictures during the event since there was a camera on me, but I got a nice video when the camera was shooting the stage. However, I will refrain from posting that to not give too much away, unless there is high desire or a bunch of other videos pop up on the net. I just don't want to be "that guy"

If The Offspring or anyone else wants this removed, please let me know or feel free to delete the thread.

Oh, and before the shoot began I was able to meet Greg who was just walking around, seems like a great guy. Then after the shoot I was able to meet and get pictures with Dexter, Pete, and Noodles. They were kind enough to hang around and take pictures for those who wanted them. It was awesome to finally be able to meet them, made my life! Thanks to all four of you for providing such an awesome evening!

Last edited by rdcouch; 05-08-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Talking

WOW!!! That's super stokedness! Thanks dude, you are the man ! Great stuff. Glad you had the time of your lovely life! i Love ya

can you say this? did they play the song or it was just a playback? because the stage is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    can you say this? did they play the song or it was just a playback? because the stage is cool
    It was just playback over and over again. Unfortunately no live music or other songs, but after all, this was a music video shoot and that's just how its done. You could still hear Pete on the drums a bit though!

Nice pics, dude.
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by rdcouch View Post
    It was just playback over and over again. Unfortunately no live music or other songs, but after all, this was a music video shoot and that's just how its done. You could still hear Pete on the drums a bit though!
    yes, it's no shame for playback videos are made that way. then I saw the drumkit didn't have mics too. I'm pretty curious about the video and see what "story" they put aside the band playing!

There's that new skull again, I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be part of the artwork. I'm a fan.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Camilamazed Guest

Yeah, I think photos are ok. Don't post videos, please. It's so hard already to have that vibe of surprise and expectation!

Glad you met the guys and had a great time!

PS: The guys have been looking very happy lately. I guess this really goes to show they have faith this CD is going to kick some ass.

Congrats on the lucky day! I'm jealous. But thanks for the pictures.
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.