Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruising California Music Video Shoot - Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by SpLinteR View Post
    God, that just makes me think that making music videos must be the most god-awful part of being a mainstream band, hahaha. How tedious! But this particular one must've been a cool opportunity for the fans who got to drop by
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by alansouza View Post
    Nice pics dude!
    this video has everything to be funny.

From those pics, and that video clip...it looks pretty standard and doesn't look to be in the direction of too much humor...

...considering they probably filmed many hours, and who knows with the edit, it would be hard to actually say...but does anyone else get a not funny feel from these samples?

ill assume they filmed at different locations and has they in different situations, like perhaps a car...but cant tell from this.
    Hate if you want to hate,
    If it keeps you safe,
    If it makes you brave.

Many secrets have you
    Many secrets you have
    But it's only a matter of time
    Did you finally decide
    There's nowhere to hide
    And really no reason why

Strong is your body
    Strong are your bones
    Strong as your bloody lie is uncovered

Something like Original Prankster. Day and night.

Not sure I like the new skull, long hair, not sure it will be in the artwork, maybe inside. there is also the normal version on drums...

nice place...in october I'll try the waves

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    From those pics, and that video clip...it looks pretty standard and doesn't look to be in the direction of too much humor...
    Oh, believe me, this will be humorous. There is more to the final music video than this concert scene, they had a lot of Actors/Characters (who are in the crowd) there as well as a big black school bus with tinted windows. I am 95% sure of what the concept is from just observing the filming, but I don't want to say too much to keep it a surprise. The video should be 100% "California", which is to be expected

Seeing that video clip really makes me want to put mine up... my clip is over 2 minutes and 1000x better From the looks of it that clip is of the last take where they brought extra people in to the crowd, since they were filming the crowd only. If there is huge demand for my clip I can post it but I still want to keep the music video mostly a surprise... also, I felt Dexter judging me while I was recording it

Glad you all are enjoying the pics!

The Offspring just put up some pics of the shoot on facebook, revealing a lot more. They show the bus and the party taking place on it, check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2252286&type=3

Quote Originally Posted by rdcouch View Post
    Oh, believe me, this will be humorous. There is more to the final music video than this concert scene, they had a lot of Actors/Characters (who are in the crowd) there as well as a big black school bus with tinted windows. I am 95% sure of what the concept is from just observing the filming, but I don't want to say too much to keep it a surprise. The video should be 100% "California", which is to be expected

Seeing that video clip really makes me want to put mine up... my clip is over 2 minutes and 1000x better From the looks of it that clip is of the last take where they brought extra people in to the crowd, since they were filming the crowd only. If there is huge demand for my clip I can post it but I still want to keep the music video mostly a surprise... also, I felt Dexter judging me while I was recording it

Glad you all are enjoying the pics!
    oh belive me mate you're video clip is in demand love to see it ,the finished video will still be a supprise non the less.

can´t help it
    I envy you
    I wish I was there

GREAT PICKS!!!!

Would I be right in saying that Dexter is now wearing earrings again? I don't remember him wearing them at all in the RAFRAG/Splinter era!