Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Gabel comes out as trangendered

...though I wish she had said "screaming right in their fucking faaaaace," I wholeheartedly agree.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    "Oh, and Fat Wreck will be releasing a special edition of Against Me as the Maternal Cowgirl sometime next spring! "
    just like fat mike re releasing stuff over and over again for money

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I can understand how it's confusing. Someone's sex (like on their driver's license) is determined by what's between their legs - transgendered people can't have the M on their driver's license or birth certificate changed to an F until getting the vaginoplasty. However, someone's gender is determined by what's between their ears. By announcing her transition and by self-identifying as female, female pronouns are appropriate.
    All that may be true, but as Tom says himself, eventually he will take the name Laura. So until that time, he's still a he.
    * !

This is really a dead a dumb issue of you ask me. Who cares. Not going to sleep with himher, so what's the big deal. Make your weewee a hoohoo. Go for it. All it's going to affect
    Me
    Is making
    Me want to vomit. Big deal. Leave
    The thing alone.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I guess you could say he stopped, took some time to think, and figured out what's important to her. WERK, GIRL.
    I can't figure out how to properly arrange the right words into a sentence to respond to this, but I feel that I should.

Fat Mike's tweets are suddenly making so much more sense.

EDIT: I didn't realize that this had more than one page until I posted. I'll read the rest of the thread tomorrow.
    Last edited by KickHimWhenHe'sDown; 05-12-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Once I was a man
    Now not, and all you wonder
    Is will the dick stay?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Once I had a strap-on
    Now not, and all you wonder
    That the voice will stay

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    This is really a dead a dumb issue of you ask me. Who cares. Not going to sleep with himher, so what's the big deal. Make your weewee a hoohoo. Go for it. All it's going to affect
    Me
    Is making
    Me want to vomit. Big deal. Leave
    The thing alone.
    If you're not gonna sleep with her, then why does it make you wanna vomit? That's dumb.

And it's not a dumb issue, because there are almost no well-known or famous (she's not ultra famous, but enough) who are trans - having a well-known figure to relate to helps minorities a lot. It's similar to how blacks felt when Obama was elected, or how lesbians felt when Ellen came out. The singer of Against Me isn't anyone compared to Ellen or especially Obama, but it's still a step. The only trans person I can think of who is known is Chastity Bono, who's really only known because of his parents and because he's trans. Trans people will now have someone successful and talented representing them. It's definitely a big deal for anyone who is on the side of equality.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    If you're not gonna sleep with her, then why does it make you wanna vomit? That's dumb.
    At the time, imagining the surgical process by which it would happen kind of made my stomach turn. I can't watch surgery shows on TLC or anything as it is, so drunkenly picturing it wasn't helping much. I still don't really care. Make your wee-wee a hoo-hoo. To each his own. I'm sticking with my wee-wee.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    At the time, imagining the surgical process by which it would happen kind of made my stomach turn. I can't watch surgery shows on TLC or anything as it is, so drunkenly picturing it wasn't helping much. I still don't really care. Make your wee-wee a hoo-hoo. To each his own. I'm sticking with my wee-wee.
    Haha, gotcha. Yeah I'm guessing nobody really wants to imagine that surgery. I dunno how the doctors do it, honestly.

You keep your wee wee. I like my hoo hoo very much. Wee wees are gross

Actually if I were to be born again, I'd be a guy for exactly one reason: no periods. Seriously. That is it. And I don't think transitioning helps that, cause otherwise I probably would've considered at one point. Hoo hoos are cool, but they'd be even cooler if they didn't bleed once a month. Periods suck.

Oh, and there's also the fact that there are more (and more good/interesting/intelligent) straight girls out there than lesbians. Bigger pool. Yep. In my next life, I'm coming back as a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk