Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tom Gabel comes out as trangendered

This Tom dude sounds like he has some serious mental health issues. Hopefully they make him seek psychiatric treatment before he gets any sort of hormone treatment. Also, what he's doing is incredibly selfish considering he has a wife and kid. Even if his wife says she supports him, his kid is going to be traumatized by his actions.

So if I self identify as African American do I qualify for Affirmative Action? Do you liberals even realize how fucked up you are?

No, but transgendered people are a protected group. Maybe you should try being transgendered, and then you'll get invited to all the parties that people who aren't white straight males get to go to. They're all funded by the government, and the caterer is always amazing.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by mario_spaghettio View Post
    This Tom dude sounds like he has some serious mental health issues. Hopefully they make him seek psychiatric treatment before he gets any sort of hormone treatment. Also, what he's doing is incredibly selfish considering he has a wife and kid. Even if his wife says she supports him, his kid is going to be traumatized by his actions.
    For real. I mean, that poor kid is gonna grow up understanding that gender isn't a binary thing! They're not gonna be freaked out when they meet a gay person at school!

A personal story I read last month:

"I’ve been forced to explain homosexuality to my kids (aged 3 and 4) because their uncle is gay. This incredibly difficult and traumatic experience went as follows:

Child: Why does Uncle Bob go everywhere with Pete?
    Me: Because they’re in love, just like Mummy and Daddy are.
    Child: Oh. Can I have a biscuit?

We’re all scarred for life. Scarred, I tell you."

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    No, but transgendered people are a protected group. Maybe you should try being transgendered, and then you'll get invited to all the parties that people who aren't white straight males get to go to. They're all funded by the government, and the caterer is always amazing.
    For real. The parties for us non-white, non-male, and/or non-straight freaks are seriously the best part of having Obama in office. I totally get why mario is jealous. Were you at the last one? I was a big fan of the free helicopter rides, and the part where we got to swim in the pool of American tax dollars - I felt like Scrooge McDuck. I myself had 3 portions of the sevruga caviar and 5 dl of Chateau Lafite! I should remember to thank Obama next time I stop by to pick up my welfare check.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

The straight white male is a sleeping giant right now in America. When he wakens I suggest you all run like hell.

Cthulhu is a sleeping giant right now in the ocean. When he wakens I suggest you all run like hell.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    Cthulhu is a sleeping giant right now in the ocean. When he wakens I suggest you all run like hell.
    "God damn it you guys, which one of you released the Kraken?"

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Scanned images of the the article are posted in the first couple pages of this thread:
    http://www.againstmeforum.net/t4885-...stone-magazine
    Yeah I saw that one, but the pictures are too small, so I have trouble reading the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...s_a_woman.html
    I get the Laure Jane, but why is she Grace now instead of Gabel? Also, where's her wife in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...s_a_woman.html
    I get the Laure Jane, but why is she Grace now instead of Gabel? Also, where's her wife in all this?
    Don't know why Grace not Gabel, but her wife has been on the road with her as usual according to her Twitter account.