Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Days Go By video premier

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    I think it's the best video they've done in quite a while, but still not as good as their Ixnay/Americana era videos.
    Same here. It's not as epic as the All I Want/Meaning Of Life videos, but it is a really really decent piece of film and it suits the song well. I like this a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by SS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

This video is awesome! I had a feeling it was coming, because did anyone notice they changed the last Days go by video on OffspringVEVO to audio yesterday? So that's how i knew it was incoming.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

Visually interesting video, but I think in terms of a music video that talks about remembering the past and what not, TKAA's video and Can't Repeat's video (the one with the family scenes) is alot better. There's not much emotion in this one. I prefer other videos but it is nice anyway.

I'm more interested in seeing the Cruising California video, which I expect to be alot like Original Prankster, and if so, should be quite entertaining.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by GamerKT View Post
    I told you that they were gonna superimpose stuff onto the white background, Little_Miss!
    Hahaha, I thought about that when I saw it! But they're kind of superimposing stuff on the band and not the background the most, eh?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

i love it! very artistic and well made. i agree with everyone that says the flames remind them of ignition and that the video fits the song well.
    i still think parts of the song remind me of she sells sanctuary by the cult though!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    I'm more interested in seeing the Cruising California video, which I expect to be alot like Original Prankster, and if so, should be quite entertaining.
    I'm very much looking forward to that one it could be quite hilarious

this video was good, fits the song well. white background has a clean slate kind of feel to it

I think the offspring finally decided to get serious. I mean, look at this masterpiece. It's the best video they've done since ixnay/americana. And someone said its a very nice video but not was not as awesome as the ixnay/americana....get your eyes checked. This video reeks of that old school offspring.

Now, I am really stoked to hear the rest of the songs.

Go buy the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Amazing video!

Minor pick up, why dont they have capos on their guitars?

The basic idea is excellent and it looks and sounds great but too bad the guys seem a little stiff, especially Noodles, since he tends to be the one to rock out the most. And the background is a bit dull, nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

cool video