Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secrets from the undreground

Default Secrets from the undreground

I've been lucky!

I got the cd in my hands now :-)

On the sticker on the box i can read

The new album featuring
    Days go by
    Cruising California (bumpin in my trunk)
    and Secrets from the underground

May we know what will be the next single?

Quote Originally Posted by manu85xxx View Post
    I've been lucky!

I got the cd in my hands now :-)

On the sticker on the box i can read

The new album featuring
    Days go by
    Cruising California (bumpin in my trunk)
    and Secrets from the underground

May we know what will be the next single?
    I've had the CD since friday, I already mentioned the sticker in another thread, you might have missed it but that's ok

I hope so, Secrets From The Underground would be a great choice for a single (dammit I keep repeating myself with this, but I really think so)

I dunno but I think thats my favorite song on the Album ...or is it The future is now, I just cant decide

ops sorry :-(

Actually my favourite is Turning into you+hurting as one, hearing while watching the image makes that lyrics grow so much!

(if i do some mistake writing in english please tell me, so i can learn XD )

Quote Originally Posted by manu85xxx View Post
    ops sorry :-(

Actually my favourite is Turning into you+hurting as one, hearing while watching the image makes that lyrics grow so much!

(if i do some mistake writing in english please tell me, so i can learn XD )
    No no, you misunderstood me, I wasn't implying you shouldn't have made this thread, I just wanted to tell you that since I've mentioned this already I'm kinda thinking the same as you and I agree about Secrets From The Underground

edit: Besides, this song didn't have a separate thread before, I think

oh good, now we got it

Yep

Did you listen to the streams, or did you wait to buy the album? I thought I would wait, but I couldn't resist. But even though I already heard the album it still felt awesome when I went to the music store with a single purpose of getting the album, and when I found out they really had it on friday as I hoped... Then I popped it in my car's stereo, listening on the way home

been listening to the streams constantly Could not wait. CD get released tomorrow here in Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by MillionMiles View Post
    I dunno but I think thats my favorite song on the Album ...or is it The future is now, I just cant decide
    Right there with ya! I love the album (even CC) but tracks 1 + 2 are my favourites and currently my favourite offspring songs of all time, though that could be because they are new. I also particularly like All I Have Left Is You, it's better than Fix You and on the same level as Denial, Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Yep

Did you listen to the streams, or did you wait to buy the album? I thought I would wait, but I couldn't resist. But even though I already heard the album it still felt awesome when I went to the music store with a single purpose of getting the album, and when I found out they really had it on friday as I hoped... Then I popped it in my car's stereo, listening on the way home
    I heard for days in streaming, then I did the same as you :-D
    I went to the shop to ask if they got it.The man told me : " i have not, but i will order it " , while i was going out he screamed to me "hey, try to come back this afternoon"

And....woooooooow :-D

Yeah, it's a good driving album