Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Best.Show.EVER

next time just wait 5 mins before you hit reply if you feel jealous/angry. It will help in the long run .

Anyway, where are the shitty youtube vids?! Dont let us down England, you are better than Japan!

Holy shit, Camila.

Just ban her already, uproar or no. You're going to fly off your tits in a chimpanzee rage because somebody else got to hear a song you like live?

Waaah, waah. Pacifier, change of diaper, Dora The Explorer on the TV. Things better now, aw diddums?

Holy. Fuck.

I've yelled at the top of my voice from the front row for them to play an Ignition song at shows, oh, what, 6 or 7 times over the years? Am I losing my shit over them playing the entire thing in places I can't get to to see?

Le fuck yew, says the Frenchie.

I only come around here when a new album is coming out or whatever. And I've stepped on some toes.. sorry bout that. not intentional. But I mean hell if someone is that upset about not seeing those songs you should take it as a compliment. Not waste your day on it.
    I appreciate all the vids of new songs you all have posted. Im excited for a new record. Isn't it easier to be nice than be mean? Middle ground can be really nice.

Someone, post the new Dirty Magic, godfuckingdammit.
    Last edited by GamerKT; 06-06-2012 at 03:34 PM.

What a setlist...!! This band knows how to surprise us. The older they get, the better they are....
    Enslave my mind...

I'm really disappointed in myself for not finding a way to attend to any of these awesome Ignition shows. Shame on me!

Before (angrily) complaining (or should I rather say "bitching") about not hearing certain songs live, take a moment and think of those who haven't even seen the band live yet. I haven't been to an Offspring show yet, and I'm a long time fan. It was always either due to some other obligations I had on the day of the concert (Uni exams for example) or in the case when they did play in Slovenia I was too young to go or really care about the gigs.

You, on the other hand, have seen them on one of their Ignition 20th anniversary small club shows, been even recognised by the band members themselves, and then you complain about not hearing 2 songs live? I'm sorry, but what the hell?
    Last edited by Rooster; 06-06-2012 at 05:41 AM.

I get you, Raptor88. Everytime people brag about meeting the band and things like that I get so down cause I haven't even seen them live.

Been a fan since 94 when "Come out and Play" was breaking out, but I was 6 years old at the time (not kidding in the slightest). Whenever they came to Mexico I was too young to get into the shows (or to travel to Mexico City just for a concert). I wish they'd come out and play Mexico soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa88offspring View Post
    I get you, Raptor88. Everytime people brag about meeting the band and things like that I get so down cause I haven't even seen them live.

Been a fan since 94 when "Come out and Play" was breaking out, but I was 6 years old at the time (not kidding in the slightest). Whenever they came to Mexico I was too young to get into the shows (or to travel to Mexico City just for a concert). I wish they'd come out and play Mexico soon.
    That's even longer than me, I'm a fan since around Americana, so I must have been around 10 at the time (the first Offspring album I bought was Co1 though). And i'm sure there are people who have been fans even longer than us, no doubt about that.

It really bugs me because I missed the opportunity when they played in Zagreb, was it september '08 or '09? I had an exam next day so going to the gig was no option, I had to revise for the exam. Had I known beforehand that I'll fail the class that year I'd rather go to the gig in a heartbeat, but since I couldn't have known that I saw no other option than to miss them and hope they'll come around somewhere near again in the future and perhaps on a date that I could attend. So here I am, still waiting for that to happen, if it's ever going to (hoping for the best)

Exactly guys above me. I've seen them 3 times, will see them for the 4 time and I'd LOVE to meet the band sometime. But I probably wont, it's unfortunate but I am not bitching about it every other day here, I just take it how it is. Some people didnt even see the band in their life! I just cant imagine how they must feel like when someone, who met the band-been at Ignition show at least-been called by the band is crying here about that LR or Beheaded was not played in Long Beach and is like super hurt by the band. I'm getting actually tired of this stuff over here.
    Last edited by Krojd; 06-06-2012 at 03:09 AM.