Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Why wasn't Burn It Up called Ignition?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    414


    Default Why wasn't Burn It Up called Ignition?

    I mean, it's about fire, ignition is mentioned, and it's bitchin'. Why wasn't this just called Ignition and made the title track? I don't get it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nykoping, Sweden
    Posts
    1,883


    Default

    why long way home wasn't called splinter?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    642


    Default

    Why wasn't Jamie Hyneman called Walrus?

    Why wasn't Gilbert Gottfried called Awesome?

    Why are bananas yellow?

    Meep meep.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GuRoNe BeAcH SullA CosTa
    Posts
    124


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    No bananas are born yellow rind is green, then turns yellow when ripe, then there is browning. First green then yellow then brown up to the black color of many a banana. But the banana is yellow when ripe.

    Instead, the oranges are not only orange but there are also blood oranges from Sicily.

    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

    And what the hell

    It 's one thing seems fairly logical to me.

    However, the Sicilian blood oranges are always the best

    Seeing is believing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    642


    Default

    ...Shut your fucking mouth.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GuRoNe BeAcH SullA CosTa
    Posts
    124


    Default

    I closed my mouth, I'm using the keyboard!

    Hhahahahahahahahahah XD

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,831


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.
    I actually haven't laughed in a long time on something on this BBS. Do I smell a new sig?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096


    Default

    Why Wasn't The New One Called Chinese Democracy?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,754


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    No bananas are born yellow rind is green, then turns yellow when ripe, then there is browning. First green then yellow then brown up to the black color of many a banana. But the banana is yellow when ripe.

    Instead, the oranges are not only orange but there are also blood oranges from Sicily.

    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

    And what the hell

    It 's one thing seems fairly logical to me.

    However, the Sicilian blood oranges are always the best

    Seeing is believing
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I closed my mouth, I'm using the keyboard!

    Hhahahahahahahahahah XD
    I love you <3 (no homo)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    414


    Default

    So, no actually answers, then? Hm. :/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •