Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Moderate This too

There is plenty of entertainment around here without us having to "listen" to Phideas repeat himself over and over and over...

Does anyone else around here remember how we voted her and Tijs and several others into power? After that, the admins/band/whatever picked those they approved of the most and gave them what we all long for in life... superpowers! Sarah, how does it feel to have superhuman moderating strength that only us lesser beings could long for? I pray that one day, I get bitten by a radioactive keyboard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Sarah, how does it feel to have superhuman moderating strength that only us lesser beings could long for? I pray that one day, I get bitten by a radioactive keyboard...
    Oh girl, any day you want to get the PM and forum replies I get, please let me know.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    There is plenty of entertainment around here without us having to "listen" to Phideas repeat himself over and over and over...

Does anyone else around here remember how we voted her and Tijs and several others into power? After that, the admins/band/whatever picked those they approved of the most and gave them what we all long for in life... superpowers! Sarah, how does it feel to have superhuman moderating strength that only us lesser beings could long for? I pray that one day, I get bitten by a radioactive keyboard...
    haha seriously, these people clearly weren't around during the Dark Ages and the Reign of Terror that was WebDude!