Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderate This too

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    that's too bad
    Agreed, I'm gonna miss her

same here hopefully she goes back on facebook at least

I wonder if she is having second thoughts. Maybe she'll be resurrected under a new name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Nobody's forcing you to like 100% of what the band does but it's incredibly poor form and asinine to bitch about them on their own website.

As for camilamazed this break from the site is probably for the best, she seems like she's got some issues. (no pun intended) to work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

There's a line a fan has not to cross...and this is not referred in particular to Camilla, but when you abuse of the band's kindness you're on the wrong side. I pointed this out elsewhere, but for example Pete is such a great guy who adds almost anyone on facebook, but that doesn't mean we're allowed to stress him, because soon or later he'll just delete his account and go on a hidden one.

On a side note. it's funny how "the brazilian community" bashed the band yelling for sellouts with press-like announcements on their account for cruisin california and now are begging for an ignition show...

I read that whole thread and tried to stay out of it because I didn't wanna add more fuel to the fire, where there was already too much being thrown on the flame... but now that it's over, I can definitely say Camila was out of line, and I think it's best that she's away from the forums for a while. It wasn't the initial feelings of, "I'm jealous that they didn't play those songs at the shows I've been to " but rather the huge rant comments that went off in a million different directions and were just kind of insane. It should've been left alone and people should not have been egging her on, and some of the crap said in response to her was also uncalled for... but I'm still surprised she went off like that.

About Darrell's thread, I don't think the thread itself was bad - his comments were not out of line, imo... but that thread would've gone nuts. It undoubtedly would've erupted into another huge fight. So it's for the best that it was closed.
    Last edited by Llamas; 06-10-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    There's a line a fan has not to cross...and this is not referred in particular to Camilla, but when you abuse of the band's kindness you're on the wrong side. I pointed this out elsewhere, but for example Pete is such a great guy who adds almost anyone on facebook, but that doesn't mean we're allowed to stress him, because soon or later he'll just delete his account and go on a hidden one.

On a side note. it's funny how "the brazilian community" bashed the band yelling for sellouts with press-like announcements on their account for cruisin california and now are begging for an ignition show...
    brazilian fans are the worst. i know that 'cause i am one. we bitch and bitch and bitch ad nauseum.

lal, Camila, such a self-abortion at 32. :d

As for Darrellguy, he wasn't constructive at all. Only some esoteric generic whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Degstur Lolland View Post
    lal, Camila, such a self-abortion at 32. :d

As for Darrellguy, he wasn't constructive at all. Only some esoteric generic whatever...
    I don't see why insult someone who's not able to reply now....

"brazilian fans are the worst. i know that 'cause i am one. we bitch and bitch and bitch ad nauseum. "

I don't think they are the worst, I just think that who stands for that community crossed the line a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I don't see why insult someone who's not able to reply now....

"brazilian fans are the worst. i know that 'cause i am one. we bitch and bitch and bitch ad nauseum. "

I don't think they are the worst, I just think that who stands for that community crossed the line a bit..
    oh no, we are. specially offspring fans.