Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderate This too

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I don't see why insult someone who's not able to reply now....
    Don't be retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    There's a line a fan has not to cross...and this is not referred in particular to Camilla, but when you abuse of the band's kindness you're on the wrong side. I pointed this out elsewhere, but for example Pete is such a great guy who adds almost anyone on facebook, but that doesn't mean we're allowed to stress him, because soon or later he'll just delete his account and go on a hidden one.

On a side note. it's funny how "the brazilian community" bashed the band yelling for sellouts with press-like announcements on their account for cruisin california and now are begging for an ignition show...
    I went out of the city for a while, no internet, which threads are you talking about? I'm curious.

I also wanted to say, Censor Sarah strikes again.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I went out of the city for a while, no internet, which threads are you talking about? I'm curious.

It was all on the "best show ever" thread. I don't know if it's still there. You know, Little miss didn't censon anything this time really.
    Last edited by Dexter_italy; 06-11-2012 at 11:09 AM.

It's generally recommended that you know what you're talking about before you start running your mouth. But I know that's never stopped you before, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

which threads are you talking about? I'm curious ... I also wanted to say, Censor Sarah strikes again.
    You haven't read the thread. You acknowledge that you have no idea what happened. And yet you jump to crazy conclusions so you can kind of attack someone? Sarah didn't censor anyone, so cool your freaking jets.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I think that we should delete LA blog negative review. I mean Findout is laughing that you can stop some fans, but you can't stop media. Well, actually you can, on the band's website, so go ahead and get rid of it somehow.

It's out, done, we don't need another 1000 posts platinum thread, the band can already learn something from it, so it's time to at least lock it.

If we agree to the positive aura thinking, let's do it 100%. Or does Dexter really love the review? I think it was tendentious, but still a campaign for the band.

What we've said about posting negative things about the band: "You can post about how you didn't like something the band did, but you can't shit on the band as people and go on and on about how their career is over / you hate them now / etc."

What it appears most of you have heard: "OMFG CENSORSHIP THE BAND DOESN'T WANT US TO HAVE FEELINGS, FUCK 1565 SHE IS A BITCH."
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I think my idea of locking it after a certain amount of time would be a little step further, but I like Platinum threads. :d

Quote Originally Posted by Degstur Lolland View Post
    Platinum threads. :d
    You've said those words together in that order 3 times today. I felt like pointing it out........... that I can count to 3, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    It's generally recommended that you know what you're talking about before you start running your mouth. But I know that's never stopped you before, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    When has the lack of information been a problem between us? Our differences have never had nothing to do with lack of information.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    You haven't read the thread. You acknowledge that you have no idea what happened. And yet you jump to crazy conclusions so you can kind of attack someone? Sarah didn't censor anyone, so cool your freaking jets.
    She closed Darrell's other thread, because of his opinions, where he said the band lacked creativity, I wasn't talking about the thread I haven't read yet. So, she closed it because of the information within the thread, if that's not censorship then I'm freaking crazy.

My jets are cool, you all know what happens when it ignites, I rant and rant and rant and rant, this time I just shared a thought, based on the behaviour I see.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...