Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favorite Music Video

I was gonna make a thread like this, but I had the funny feeling that it already existed...

Anyways, I'm going to say Gone Away. Not so much that it's one of my favorite songs, but it's a very tasteful artistic expression of the feelings of loss and despair being felt after a traumatic event. The desolate setting was perfect, as was the lighting. The band never breaks the solemn mood. It's also interesting to note that the band is never once shown together; they're always separated throughout the course of the video. If you need any further evidence of the impact of this song and video combo, there's usually always tragic comments on the video's YouTube page.

I've felt the band has always strived for meaningful music videos, and effectively tying them into a song. Even something as simple as Million Miles Away gets the job done. Though their high budget productions usually always please.

Now, here's to them releasing the Beheaded music video...

'Defy you' and 'Can't get my head around you'
    Turn the lights on.

1. The Kids Aren't Alright
    2. Gotta Get Away
    3. Meaning of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    I was gonna make a thread like this, but I had the funny feeling that it already existed...
    There are a lot of them just like ''What is your favorite Offspring album?'' threads