Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Naturally Brewed.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default Naturally Brewed.

    Myself and two friends (another guitarist and a bassist) just formed an acoustic trio, and have recorded a new track together. I know I probably have a couple threads in this sub-forum, but any music created by this trio will stay in this thread henceforth.

    Anyway, our first track "The Last of The Mexicans". I'd like a few people to listen to, maybe a bit of constructive criticism.

    If you like acoustic music with a bit of a Mexican/Spanish/Spaghetti Western flair you'll like it. Mexican prison escape music with a hint of the Kill Bill film score, and the Red Dead Redemption soundtrack. Enjoy.

    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle/...ed-the-last-of
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,156


    Default

    Me gusta!!
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default

    Gracias !!
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    472


    Default

    I am The Last of the Mexicans.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,754


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I am The Last of the Mexicans.
    I noticed a decrease in world issues. One more to go and we're all good .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    472


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I noticed a decrease in world issues. One more to go and we're all good .
    Lololol fuck you fuck you!! Hahahaha!!
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

    Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,754


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Lololol fuck you fuck you!! Hahahaha!!
    Now you're banned all of the sudden. Problem solved?

    I am only kidding, of course. I love Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default

    Poor title choice...
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,904


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If you like acoustic music with a bit of a Mexican/Spanish/Spaghetti Western flair you'll like it.
    I love all that shit.

    Ha, can't believe I didn't hear the Red Dead inspiration on my first listen.

    I can feel my dead eye refilling as I listen. Nicely done.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Thanks, man
    Glad you liked it. The horse and eagle noises were sampled directly from Red Dead.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •