Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Days Go By Appreciation Thread!

The choice of the two singles for this is pretty hilarious.

Lyrically, like Dex said DGB seems to make sense. It's awfully unrepresentative of the album's sound, though. CC obviously, too.

I actually like both songs, too, it's just funny hearing them in context. It's a pretty intense collection of songs on the whole, and you'd have no idea by what'll be played on the radio.

It'd be crazy if TFIN or Hurting was the next one. Unlikely, but fun to think about. "Bumpin' in my trunk" to *headbangs*...

Can anyone send a copy of The Future is now to that fucker of L.A Times?

Eh, don't blame him for the CC reaction. I like it, but it's obviously not going to go over well with most people. He's not alone.

I do blame him 'cause he gave an opinion about the band without listening to the whole album, he was just like "hey I don't like this song, let's bash this guys a little"

Wasn't his article about the song, though? I don't think he ever trashed the album as a whole, he was just pissing and moaning about The Offspring branching further into pop music with a single.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I do blame him 'cause he gave an opinion about the band without listening to the whole album, he was just like "hey I don't like this song, let's bash this guys a little"
    Exactly. And I'd suggest him a low audio during Secrets from the underground if he doesn't want his fucking punk office to explode.

Missing the point entirely, not to mention going way too far with the immature threatening bullshit.

Come back when your balls have dropped and you're not talking like an insane person.

"Honestly, we didn't think we'd encounter the words "the Offspring" printed anywhere outside of a KROQ-FM festival.""

That's the point. And that's why everyone should have waited the whole thing before throwing shit to the band.
    And please, man, be quiet. I'm expressing an opinion,

Yeah, and making retarded threatening remarks toward some journalist for expressing his.

Maybe you should stop whining about the fact someone else doesn't like something that you do, man-child.

Once again. No problem if he doesn't like CC. Tha fact is that it turned into an unnecessary and prejudicial attack to the band.

However, I'm closing the discussion. I see you can't talk without personally offending me so I'm not gonna go on. Have a nice day wise man.