View Poll Results: Fix You or Fix You 2.0?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fix You

10 15.38%
  • All I Have Left Is You

55 84.62%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fix You vs All I Have Left Is You

Quote Originally Posted by brothadave79 View Post
    No, I really won't. I bought Conspiracy and Splinter when they came out, and they were cool to listen to. When RAFRAG debuted on Imeem I listened to it there, and the feeling was exactly the same - awesome. This time was no different. I already pre-ordered the album too, so I don't see what you find so "sneaky" about listening to a stream authorized by the band.

And along the way I listened to every song as soon as it became available online, whether streamed by the band in full quality or shitty youtube versions of live tracks. Neither of these end up online by accident. When the band plays a new track live, they know full well it will end up on youtube. They've said so in interviews that they know they're debuting tracks "to the world" when they play them live for the first time.

If the appeal for you is some sort of smug, self-denial thing, then do your own thing. But it doesn't make you more of "a fan," and it certainly doesn't give you any reason to pass judgment on anyone else on the boards for failing to live up to some ill-reasoned ethical code for listening to music.
    You will, wait and see.
    How about we talk about what this thread was meant for rather than argue like a bunch of trolls.
    Last edited by Mechagodzilla2; 06-25-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Fix You is fine but AIHLIY is really good I love that track, I wouldnt skip Fix You before but I wouldnt go to it to listen to like with AIHLIY.

Quote Originally Posted by brothadave79 View Post
    Abstinence-only album listening doesn't work.
    This is a humorous undeniable fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla2 View Post
    You'll still regret it once you listen to the new album and have no surprise of what it sounds like. Once it comes time for the next album (if there's one) you'll become a non listener. And no, if some users live in a place where the album hasn't been released yet, then they shouldn't talk about it.
    The only Offspring album I ever bought without hearing ANY of the songs first was Ignition. I love that album, but I also love all the ones that I heard a few songs on first, and ones like Splinter, RAFRAG, and DGB in which I heard all the songs on them before buying them. There really is no difference between listening to the album on June 19, or June 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

Quote Originally Posted by Unnatural Disaster View Post
    There really is no difference between listening to the album on June 19, or June 26.
    Completely agreed. I don't see how the date when you listen to an album makes an impact on how much you like or dislike it. It's something that should make no difference at all.

Default Sorry Fix You

Voted 4 All I Have Left Is You. The song itself has a natural/emotional feeling of a strong bond between The 2 lovers in a relationship.
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-01-2012 at 02:41 AM.

All I Have Left Is You.

im not sure which one i like better

Thread closed for necromancy.