View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Bag's hardcore. His eyes are open, unlike the rest of us unenlightened unwashed masses. NEW WORLD ORDERZ!!1!

Will President Romney bring back the bust of Winston Churchill that Obama got rid of to replace it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    My answer would be "no" because his history as a prankster is not necessarily what will turn him into a bad president, but it's rather that, simply put, he's an idiot. I refuse to vote in the poll because a "no" will seem like I support him to someone dumb.
    Idiot is a pretty strong word to use for man with a Masters from Harvard, spent several years as a mormon missionary, been govenor and by all accounts has led a pretty successful life. Do you think you know more or are more capable than he is or just that he is a republican? Fact is, he is a self made multi-millionaire and over his life has paid more in federal income taxes in two years than most people will ever make in a lifetime. Most people don't become that successful and get nominated for the presidency of the United States being completely stupid. Maybe he should get a little credit.

*sigh* it also helped him out that he came from money. When it comes to the tax refunds why was it a HUGE issue that he wouldn't release them? I mean if he really paid that much, where the proof? I know the interviews he gave said that he will then changed his mind and said he wouldn't and blah blah blah blah. He is SO wishy-washy. One interview he says this and then goes back and says "no I didn't say that I said this. But yet noone can relax about Obama"s birth certificate. Still after 4 years they claim that he isnt an american. Funny thing is that no one wants to be his VP.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 07-31-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    *sigh* it also helped him out that he came from money. When it comes to the tax refunds why was it a HUGE issue that he wouldn't release them? I mean if he really paid that much, where the proof? I know the interviews he gave said that he will then changed his mind and said he wouldn't and blah blah blah blah. He is SO wishy-washy. One interview he says this and then goes back and says "no I didn't say that I said this. But yet noone can relax about Obama"s birth certificate. Still after 4 years they claim that he isnt an american. Funny thing is that no one wants to be his VP.
    The VAST majority of Romney's wealth was of his own doing. He actually had real jobs and was a very well educated, successful business man. His dad did not give him $250,000,000...lol. Holy shit. His tax returns...where's the proof? Seriously??? Here we go again, another thread.....he did release his 2010 & 2011 returns. If my memory is right he paid like $6,000,000 in federal taxes.

Nobody wants to be his VP? Where the fuck do you get this shit? He hasn't picked a VP yet...there is a short list of 5-6 people. Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio at the top of said list.

[QUOTE=MOTO13;1478149

Nobody wants to be his VP? Where the fuck do you get this shit? He hasn't picked a VP yet...there is a short list of 5-6 people. Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio at the top of said list.[/QUOTE]

BOTH Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio gave interviews saying that won't be interested in being VP. Both of them did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    BOTH Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio gave interviews saying that won't be interested in being VP. Both of them did.
    That is politics my dear. If asked (or chosen), they would more likely than not serve as the VP. But hey, at the end of the day, who really knows what will happen. VP picks have to serve a purpose with votes etc... can't be like the last go round where McCain killed himself with Palin.

Oh fucking Palin now shes a fucking idiot.

Yup. I completely agree. Palin was a bitch.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Idiot is a pretty strong word to use for man with a Masters from Harvard, spent several years as a mormon missionary, been govenor and by all accounts has led a pretty successful life. Do you think you know more or are more capable than he is or just that he is a republican? Fact is, he is a self made multi-millionaire and over his life has paid more in federal income taxes in two years than most people will ever make in a lifetime. Most people don't become that successful and get nominated for the presidency of the United States being completely stupid. Maybe he should get a little credit.
    Oh yeah, his degree in "animal science" or something. Oh yeah, and MORMONS they're so smart. OH and he's been a political figure. That must mean he's intelligent.

I'm not calling him an idiot based on his "achievements", but rather because of the things he says. He's inconsistent and just plain dumb. He's not the type of dumb as "derp herp ima durr". He's an idiot as in the "mildly educated hardcore christian preaching outside of schools that doesn't quite understand his subjects as well as he thinks he does".