View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

He seems to have a real problem replying to threads and not having one clue what he is talking about. Yet he believes he is correct. He trolls threads and adds zero. Infact, he detracts with his outright stupidity on the subject. He studies logic huh? Of course he does...that's obvious. Studying logic does not make one logical anymore than studying bridges makes one a bridge builder. He's no bridge builder...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    He seems to have a real problem replying to threads and not having one clue what he is talking about. Yet he believes he is correct. He trolls threads and adds zero. Infact, he detracts with his outright stupidity on the subject. He studies logic huh? Of course he does...that's obvious. Studying logic does not make one logical anymore than studying bridges makes one a bridge builder. He's no bridge builder...lol.
    This seems like a little bit of a thread-troll to me. And since I made the thread, I might know.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

This forum really seems to have an infestation of itchy critters all over their hairy nipplets lately.

Bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine, John Belushi baquette mannequin disco balls.

What kind of name is Mitt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    This forum really seems to have an infestation of itchy critters all over their hairy nipplets lately.

Bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine, John Belushi baquette mannequin disco balls.
    And have you tried making sense?
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

KickHim asked " What kind of name is Mitt?"

My answer:

I have no idea lol. My guess is that his parents didn't know what to name him so they opened up a baby name book closed their eyes and pointed. Or they could have named him after an oven mitt. His mom could have said "this is the best oven mitt ever". His dad said" That's it! We'll name him Mitt.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 08-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.

His name is Willard, you penis. Rich folk tend to use their middle-names for some honkified reason.

Willard?? Wow I would never ever guessed that. Thought for sure his name was Mitt. Willard Mitt Romney not a good name. Thanks for correcting me, penis.

Mitt is a stupid middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Wow, you finally figured out that you were wrong..amazing. Only took like 4 trys. You seriously need to preface all your posts with a frigging warning lable. Something like..."Hi my name r sythe, this post I fully endorse. I am trying hard to understand and post the best of my ability. These are my thoughts and yes, I am a complete fucking idiot."

Good luck with education however. I do like your selection of majors. But you need to work on the whole read, comprehend, analyze...then post idea.
    Lol. I was only partially wrong in a minimal point. Remember my main complaint about Mitt Romney? That's unaffected.

Simple logic.