View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Ok, tell me what I honestly think.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    You know how I don't know you at all? How am I supposed to know when you're joking?
    J'ai pas des commentaires.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Do you always look at the worst side of any scenario?

I think we need to have a little bit of compassion and fucking understanding and not jump to conclusions about everybody!!!! I think we shoud take a fucking step back and friggin chill for one god dam minute and not go so friggin cooookooooooo!

ROMNEY FTW
    Agreed.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Lol @ Ryan wanting to ban some types of contraception. That's totes going to win female voters over to the GOP.

I can see the Romney official campaign slogan now: "A chicken in every pot, a women in every kitchen".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

No, see that's where you are all fucked up. I firmly believe it's my choice what I do with a women's body.
    Lawl.

Also, answer my questions faggot.

If America didn't have so many white, straight, christian males, the reps would get like 2% of the vote. This pair is worse than McCain/Palin - Palin was a total moron, but McCain was considerably better than either Romney or Ryan. McCain said that Palin was a "better candidate" for VP than Romney. Seriously, that says way, way too much.

Fortunately, Romney/Ryan don't stand a chance. Not only is there this: http://www.gallup.com/poll/156545/Re...torically.aspx

but Obama's been pretty steadily leading in the Gallup polls, and getting re-elected is better than what Romney is doing.

Obama isn't anything special, I'm not really a fan of his... but my god, he's about 5 million times better than the alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    Lawl.

Also, answer my questions faggot.
    I can only assume you were talking to yourself while pounding it into your wookie hand puppet and accidently posted it. We understand...you may be excused.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post

If America didn't have so many white, straight, christian males, the reps would get like 2% of the vote. This pair is worse than McCain/Palin - Palin was a total moron, but McCain was considerably better than either Romney or Ryan. McCain said that Palin was a "better candidate" for VP than Romney. Seriously, that says way, way too much.

Fortunately, Romney/Ryan don't stand a chance. Not only is there this: http://www.gallup.com/poll/156545/Re...torically.aspx

but Obama's been pretty steadily leading in the Gallup polls, and getting re-elected is better than what Romney is doing.

Obama isn't anything special, I'm not really a fan of his... but my god, he's about 5 million times better than the alternative.
    Perhaps there's nothing good about Romney/Ryan social policies, but how do you evaluate their fiscal policies?

I can only assume you were talking to yourself while pounding it into your wookie hand puppet and accidently posted it. We understand...you may be excused.
    Are you talking about yourself? I'm not saying incoherent jargon.

Answer my questions, faggotron.

Not that you matter, but what in god's name do you want? Ask your question.

He just wants you to be his bff

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    Okay, so it takes little time to dig that banner with no citations. Yet, everything in that banner is correct (despite all rhetorical intents). Paul Ryan is a co-sponsor of the Sanctity of Life act, which entails most of the things the banner mentions. He's also a Ayn Rand advocate. lol

So you made a big deal about how little time it took to find that banner and how quickly he/she accepted it as true (apparently presuming that the media that distributed was prone to deceit). Yet, the banner and Tiny Vessels are right. What happens now?

What do you mean by a "blanket point of view"? Are you implying that Tiny Vessels erroneously assumed that the claims in the banner are true (the claims are true)? Or were you implying that Tiny Vessels somehow assumed that Paul Ryan's anti-abortion ideas are wrong based on the "pro-choice" rhetoric of the banner (which is a hugely presumptuous leap).

What is your personal stance on the abortion debate?

If you believe that abortion should be legal, how do you justify supporting Paul Ryan's point of view or his candidacy as a VP? Do you believe that his fiscal policies outweigh his social policies?

I'm not an economics buff, but I'm seriously under the impression that Paul Ryan's fiscal points of view are more based on Ayn Rand's shitty philosophy than the contributions of someone like, say, Hayek.
    In bold are the questions, you dunce.