View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    In bold are the questions, you dunce.
    Abortion is a personal choice and I do not get into that. So throw right out the fucking window. Secondly, no candidate is perfect. Obama sure in fuck wasn't and people support him even though he used drone attacks which previously he did not support. Paul Ryan is not perfect either. You have to look and see what you like and don't like and support who you choose. Certainly a fine logical person such as yourself realizes that nobody is perfect in every situation or stance. You have to take some good with some bad. Much like this fine sight as it allows a dumfounded dipshit like you as a member.

Repeatedly demanding "What is your stance on abortion"? Seriously, Scythe, was that you all those times over all these years here?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Perhaps there's nothing good about Romney/Ryan social policies, but how do you evaluate their fiscal policies?
    Considering that they spend about the same as those on the dem side right now - just in different ways - I'd say they're equal in that regard. I don't like the dems' nor the reps' fiscal stances... and since I prefer the dems social stances, that pretty much tells me my answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Abortion is a personal choice and I do not get into that. So throw right out the fucking window. Secondly, no candidate is perfect. Obama sure in fuck wasn't and people support him even though he used drone attacks which previously he did not support. Paul Ryan is not perfect either. You have to look and see what you like and don't like and support who you choose. Certainly a fine logical person such as yourself realizes that nobody is perfect in every situation or stance. You have to take some good with some bad. Much like this fine sight as it allows a dumfounded dipshit like you as a member.
    I'm not entirely sure if you know how to read. I specifically asked you if you feel his fiscal policies outweigh his social policies, not some kindergarten platitude about perfection. Your post does not specify if that's the factor that elevates him to your preference.

Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Considering that they spend about the same as those on the dem side right now - just in different ways - I'd say they're equal in that regard. I don't like the dems' nor the reps' fiscal stances... and since I prefer the dems social stances, that pretty much tells me my answer.
    Considering that both spend the same amount, do you think that perhaps one side's investments will eventually provide better economic relief than the other's?

Considering that both spend the same amount, do you think that perhaps one side's investments will eventually provide better economic relief than the other's?
    Not really. I don't think either side knows what the fuck to do with the economy, and both sides want to continue spending the majority of our tax money on national defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

The LLA is a total non-event to me. Let me repeat...do not care. It simply extended the time a person could file a lawsuit for wage violation or some shit. It was already 180 days to file and I believe the act simply extended this time...don't care. Not exactly a hot button or even an issue for the nation at this time. Wow, this fucking concerns you about Ryan at this time?...lol.

Womens right to choose is their right. I hate what it is, but I do agree that women have that right to do what they choose. Period. Romney/Ryan are not going to approach this subject imho. They have far greater things to worry about. Changing this law is not a priority and they would probably lose if they were stupid enough to even attempt it.

Obama can't even get a friggin budget together since he's been in office and is burying this country. Ryan has a budget...for quite a while actually. This is what we need at this time.

Correction: Both sides have budgets at the ready, but the congress can't pass anything for shit because they're too busy bickering like children. Kind of like what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Correction: Both sides have budgets at the ready, but the congress can't pass anything for shit because they're too busy bickering like children. Kind of like what's going on here.
    Obama, in 4 fucking years, has never had a budget passed. He even had a dem controlled congress for the first 2 years and still managed to screw it up.

Obama got an omnibus spending bill passed, which is fairly standard stuff. But Congress hasn't passed an actual budget since 1997. Where is your god now?

Those are also called cont. resolutions and they are a god dam joke. Talk about pissing away tax dollars. There's more pork in those CR's than in a real budget. Obama campaigned on change and has done nothing. My point was that even the first 2 years with a dem congress he wouldn't pass a budget. Clinton was no genius but he knew how to work accross the board with republicans and actually passed a real budget. Ryan at least has a real actual budget in writing...Obama doesn't.