View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Not even the GOP is saying his body was paraded around or that he was denied medical care. You're just watching grainy YouTube videos and projecting your own narrative. Hallucinations are not a good journalistic source.
    I was not hallucinating. I saw the video yesterday at 3:45 pm. My hallucinations never begin before 6pm or so. Right after my second drink. The vids were not grainy, 4 people had the Gal s3, 7 had the Ipod4, the others were reaching down from their flea bitten camels and the humps got in the way of clearly id'ng the devices. Several were holding ripped and torn american flags.

I saw what i saw. It does not make me happy to know the murderous shitbags still may be breathing oxygen. We have 4 dead americans who by no means deserved to have their hopes and dreams ripped from this fucking planet by psychotic extremists over some pathetic video while the egyptian government did little or nothing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Thanks I know I am lol
    You're welcome.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    he clearly doesn't have the vocabulary or the (in)capacity to argue of a teenager.

I'm just trying to figure out what planet you have to be on to think that Ambassador Stevens' body was paraded through Benghazi. Unless he's just seen Black Hawk Down too many times?
    I've seen Black Hawk Down (the movie) 14 times (I have no purpose in pointing that out. I realize it doesn't make me an expert on the subject). It's one of my favorite movies. I have also read the book. Bodies actually were paraded around in that case but whatever. They weren't ambassadors or anything.

Are we still talking about gas prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

No, sadly, we're not.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

You're all such nipples.

So has anyone else stumbled across this yet?
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

If I didn't pay anything in taxes last year, I think the government owes me an assload of dollars back...
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

The government owes everybody. Especially those who don't pay federal income tax. I am with you on this.

My income from my sole proprietorship starts out as being taxed at nearly 50%, so I have to scramble to find buttloads of tax deductions. I think I got it down to about 35% last year. I paid thousands to the government, on top of the "right" to pay hundreds each month for my HIPAA high-risk health insurance. Yeah, I love all these handouts and entitlements I get from the government. I feel the goddamn love for small businesses.

I pay my taxes gladly because schools, roads, national security, police, fire, the list goes on and on. But seriously fuck anyone right in the fucking ear who says I don't pay any taxes because I'm an Obama supporter.

And seriously, the reason people who make $20K and less a year get their tax withholdings refunded to them basically in full is due to the tax code, which at this point has been so shot full of holes by presidents of all stripes as to be rendered basically useless. I'm really tired of this argument that low-income people don't pay taxes and are therefore of less use to society. They pay taxes. Your fucking rules give that money back to them. If you don't like it, change it, but shit or get off the pot.

Related: The "47%" are actually located throughout the South, in traditionally Red states. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-taxes/262499/
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 09-18-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

My income from my sole proprietorship starts out as being taxed at nearly 50%, so I have to scramble to find buttloads of tax deductions. I think I got it down to about 35% last year. I paid thousands to the government, on top of the "right" to pay hundreds each month for my HIPAA high-risk health insurance. Yeah, I love all these handouts and entitlements I get from the government. I feel the goddamn love for small businesses.

I pay my taxes gladly because schools, roads, national security, police, fire, the list goes on and on. But seriously fuck anyone right in the fucking ear who says I don't pay any taxes because I'm an Obama supporter.

And seriously, the reason people who make $20K and less a year get their tax withholdings refunded to them basically in full is due to the tax code, which at this point has been so shot full of holes by presidents of all stripes as to be rendered basically useless. I'm really tired of this argument that low-income people don't pay taxes and are therefore of less use to society. They pay taxes. Your fucking rules give that money back to them. If you don't like it, change it, but shit or get off the pot.
    Ahhh, running a business is great. You get to pay damn near 16% off the top to the feds for ssi/med. You get to deduct 50% though. How you "scramble" to get deductions I do not understand. Are you talking about expenses for your SP?

Anyway, glad you like paying taxes for your services. Pay all you want. I am not going to, that's for damn sure. Why? I am not pleased with how they spend my money. They waste. I do not like it when I pay thousands in property taxes and then have 20 kids a year come to my house begging for money for school programs. Run the school efficiently. Same with the federal level. When we passed debt that exceeds our GDP, there are problems. Serious problems. I saw the problems first hand for years at the federal level. How the money is actually spent, wasted, unaccounted for is sickening. The less money we give the governments the better. Cause guess what? If you give them money, they will borrow against it and then spend it. I hever saw a federal program that needed less money. I never saw a federal program even remotely run efficiently. They spend all they have, no matter how much, so the next year they can ask for more. Viscious fucking circle.