View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Nah, I just give zero fucks about fruitless debates. I'm not changing your mind, you're not changing mine.
    How many people does your business employ?

And why exactly are you asking?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    And why exactly are you asking?
    Just wondering if you might be hiring anytime soon.

No plans for that right now. We're a pretty small shop, though there's room for another desk next to mine! We could be BEST BUDDIES!

Hmmmmmmm...I like the way you think. Onwards and upward at it were. Give me this lifetime to think about it. I have to tell you though, I don't work cheap. Plus, how would you feel taking direction from me?

Well, I run my "department," and I report straight to the boss, so I don't think he's looking for middle management. Sorry brah.

I saw a great cartoon about the debate today:

Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I also kind of love how since Romney curbstomped the Big O, this time all the Democrat people are playing down whether the debate means shit. If Romney had looked like his usual incompetent cotton-headed-ninny-muggins out there, you can bet your ass it'd be "har har, rich heartless Mr Burns douche can't relate to anyone."

And yeah, Obama's still ahead in the swingstate polls, but if you want to be fair, just about all the networks and cable groups all surveyed their own groups of undecideds, and all had pretty shocking amounts of people saying they were somewhat swayed toward the Mittbot 9000 over what they had been previously.

That's...surprising, and you've gotta be fair and wonder if the President's a little more worried than he was, say, Monday. I still think he'll win, but if the GOP can project *that* type of engaged, enthusiastic demeanor from here on out, it's going to be hard for the current Democrat attack ads to work.

What concerns me a little is that this was pretty much the last of the big domestic issue stuff. The next debate's going to be foreign policy, and with all the shit from the past month or so, Romney has major ammunition. Wouldn't surprise me if the next one's at least more a tie than a Barack-delivering-a-retaliatory-asskicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I also kind of love how since Romney curbstomped the Big O, this time all the Democrat people are playing down whether the debate means shit. If Romney had looked like his usual incompetent cotton-headed-ninny-muggins out there, you can bet your ass it'd be "har har, rich heartless Mr Burns douche can't relate to anyone."
    And if Obama had won the debate and GOP supporters were questioning whether the debate meant anything since it didn't shake anyone from either side, it would be equally ridiculous, right?

IWhat concerns me a little is that this was pretty much the last of the big domestic issue stuff. The next debate's going to be foreign policy, and with all the shit from the past month or so, Romney has major ammunition. Wouldn't surprise me if the next one's at least more a tie than a Barack-delivering-a-retaliatory-asskicking.
    Major ammunition? You mean like when Romney was so eager to politicize the killing of an Ambassador overseas that he slammed the administration's response before the administration even responded? Or when he took a shit on the UK during the Olympics, and then threw sand at the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    And Mitt wanted to kill Big Bird!
    The single most important thing on Earth, of course. But as we know, Obama enjoys spending time hanging with Hu Jintao. So it makes sense that he borrows from China to pay for Big Bird.
    Should people chill out, and realize that ordinary people also contribute to PBS? Yes they should. The gov. cannot fund everything.
    Educational programming for kids is more important than you may think. I watched and learned from Sesame Street every day as a toddler, and when I reached Kindergarten, I was the only kid in my class who was already able to read a book all the way through. The only word I didn't know how to pronounce was "gym".

And yes, PBS gets most of their money from the public. So do you *really* think the federal subsidies they get are anything significant? Do you *really* think that negligible amount of money will put even the tiniest dent in the deficit? Come on, now, you're arguing against yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    You will never achieve 100% employment and using that as an argument is stupid. People naturally drop in and out of the job market and then there are those certain % of people who simply cannot or will not work for various reasons. Usually max employment is seen when unemployment is between 3-4%.
    Not that I support what the Soviet Union did or stood for, but in the Soviet Union, there was 100% employment. Everyone had a job, whether they liked it or not. So yeah, you're wrong again.

One way they are going raise revenue is through new taxes placed on health care coming 1/1/13. Also, the feds just hired or will be hiring 1,000 additional fte auditors to enforce this disaster called Obamcare. And by enforce, I mean fine and fuck with American businesses.
    Well damn, so businesses won't be able to treat their employees so shitty without paying fines? OH THE HUMANITY.

And yeah, Obama's still ahead in the swingstate polls, but if you want to be fair, just about all the networks and cable groups all surveyed their own groups of undecideds, and all had pretty shocking amounts of people saying they were somewhat swayed toward the Mittbot 9000 over what they had been previously.
    Check the gallup polls. Gallup is unbiased and surveys thousands of people every single day, and hasn't been wrong about a presidential election in what, 30 years?

What concerns me a little is that this was pretty much the last of the big domestic issue stuff. The next debate's going to be foreign policy, and with all the shit from the past month or so, Romney has major ammunition. Wouldn't surprise me if the next one's at least more a tie than a Barack-delivering-a-retaliatory-asskicking.
    Whoa, whoa... wait a minute. I don't like Obama's foreign policy, but you'd have to be blind and deaf to not see that Romney's foreign policy is pretty non-existent. His platform is based entirely on his domestic policy... and he makes an ass of himself every time foreign policy comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk