View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

The debate reminded me a bit of the 1960 Nixon v Kennedy television debate.

In terms of presentation Romney definitely came out on top, he made sure to smile in all the right places (kennedy), and well practiced delivery and consistently stayed on message with his talking points. While Obama gave more substance and indepth responses (Nixon), but less "punchy" delivery. If content was the only thing that mattered than Obama would have won, but alas that is not the case in the age of 24 hour media cycles.

I'm expecting an aggressive Joe Biden at the forthcomming VP debate (he really held himself back in the previous election's debates against Palin as to avoid the "battering women" image), he's got ground to make up. And i'd think Obama will focus more on attacks during the next debate as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

This week's Weekend Update on Biden was hilarious. He's just such a weird old man. Hilarious.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I am gonna love this debate. Ryan will kick Biden's ass, and then Team Romney will be 2-0. They'll be acoring so much, I'll have to add them to my struggling fantasy football team! I will hopefully be watching the debate for a good Biden moment. Maybe he'll say something like "Todd Akin is pro-choice" or "There is no cyberterrorism threat posed by China". It'd be so epic.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    I am gonna love this debate. Ryan will kick Biden's ass, and then Team Romney will be 2-0. They'll be acoring so much, I'll have to add them to my struggling fantasy football team! I will hopefully be watching the debate for a good Biden moment. Maybe he'll say something like "Todd Akin is pro-choice" or "There is no cyberterrorism threat posed by China". It'd be so epic.
    I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Biden is gonna kick ass and Ryan is gonna fail.

I don't really pay attention to politics because it's like pulling the hairs out of my head, one by one, but I have many gay friends. I really love my friends, so I guess that means I don't want Mitt.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Well, now, Mitt may not be gay, but he's cool. Adter all, it's his plan that lowers taxes and cuts spending. Not Obama's. And did you know that Mitt is descended from a British artist who painted several royal portraits? Kinda cool. Plus, his VP isn't an idiot who will undoubtedly gaffe on this debate.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    , his VP isn't an idiot who will undoubtedly gaffe on this debate.
    No Ryan will just get his facts wrong that all.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I don't really pay attention to politics because it's like pulling the hairs out of my head, one by one, but I have many gay friends. I really love my friends, so I guess that means I don't want Mitt.
    Well, that's about the most informed decision I have ever read. Why bother with reason, accountability and the betterment of the nation...you have gay friends to worry about, go with that.

Well people, this is the status of the American voter. Tell me zombies don't vote...

Politics begins at home, Moto. I should vote republican even though I've had friends who had abortions that they needed, oh and my gay friends can go scratch?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, that's about the most informed decision I have ever read. Why bother with reason, accountability and the betterment of the nation...you have gay friends to worry about, go with that.

Well people, this is the status of the American voter. Tell me zombies don't vote...
    I never said I was very patriotic. I have no interest in politics and I won't pretend that I do. I have college and more immediate medical issues of my own to worry about right now, like being able to afford food. Please refrain from calling me a misinformed zombie when you don't know of my personal situation.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/