View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 41.18%
  • No

    10 58.82%
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 512

Thread: President Romney

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    This entire post is a strong reminder that you're 16 years old :P
    That's okay. If you hadn't added that "", I might've reacted different. But whatever. Believe me, problem generation is a decent way to spend your 16th year. Especially if you like rock music. I'll sober up eventually, but hopefully not until I'm good and fuckin ready for it. Otherwise I'll have a midlife crisis and begin to do shitheaded stuff later in life.

    But as my signature says:
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Now, back on topic:

    The fiscal cliff looms. Republicans senslessly support it. Democrats senselessly think that we must cut nothing but the military. What shall we do? I say that we should cut welfare via real reform, and cut the military via a commitment to Special Operative Forces and more hi-tech forms of weaponry like rail guns. After all, we've just gotta get ahead of Europe again and we can ignore the military for a while.
    Then, we must elect Ron Paul. EZ
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Somehow they need to make law(s) that implement lifetime limits on the amount of public assistance anyone may get. Once you have reached that limit, you starve, or simply get your ass to work and make a living for yourself. If you are able bodied/minded it should be VERY difficult to even get welfare. We hand out public assistance money in this country like it's a friggin cancer we are trying to get rid of.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Somehow they need to make law(s) that implement lifetime limits on the amount of public assistance anyone may get. Once you have reached that limit, you starve, or simply get your ass to work and make a living for yourself. If you are able bodied/minded it should be VERY difficult to even get welfare. We hand out public assistance money in this country like it's a friggin cancer we are trying to get rid of.
    It's a good idea, but it's not perfect. Imagine all the mentally disturbed people. They don't even know what the fuck's going on, and they need some help. Under that program, they would run out of cash, but have no fuckin clue that they need to go to work. So, for the "street niggas" who feel freedom in alcohol and pistol violence, yeah, give em a ceiling. But since governmwnt can't even define what unemployment is, how will they ever define who needs this help? They won't. No government solves this, of course.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    That's the reason I specified able minded/bodied. ANYONE in this country who is actually physically challenged or mentally impaired, no expense spared to give them a full life. We all know what I mean by this and it is not the free-loading pieces of shit who get diagnosed by some crackpot doctor to scam the SSI system.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    That's the reason I specified able minded/bodied. ANYONE in this country who is actually physically challenged or mentally impaired, no expense spared to give them a full life. We all know what I mean by this and it is not the free-loading pieces of shit who get diagnosed by some crackpot doctor to scam the SSI system.
    I totally agree with you MOTO. Look at my sister she gets ssi and there is nothing wrong with her. I guess you move to Texas and see a Dr and magically you are bipolar and you can get ssi. There IS nothing wrong with her she is not bipolar she's just a lazy useless fucking whore.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I totally agree with you MOTO. Look at my sister she gets ssi and there is nothing wrong with her. I guess you move to Texas and see a Dr and magically you are bipolar and you can get ssi. There IS nothing wrong with her she is not bipolar she's just a lazy useless fucking whore.
    Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy monkey shit. Have you been mainlining caffeine again? I am backing up...slowly...see, I am slowly walking away...

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy monkey shit. Have you been mainlining caffeine again? I am backing up...slowly...see, I am slowly walking away...
    Lmao!! Why yes I'm drinking coffee now. But the whole ssi and my sister is not a good subject. I hate her.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Let's get back on track...

    Is everyone comfortable with the fact that we are probably going to have a new president? I mean, is there anyone who honestly believes Romney will not win?

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Let's get back on track...

    Is everyone comfortable with the fact that we are probably going to have a new president? I mean, is there anyone who honestly believes Romney will not win?
    Romney will NOT win it just won't happen.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •