View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Somehow they need to make law(s) that implement lifetime limits on the amount of public assistance anyone may get. Once you have reached that limit, you starve, or simply get your ass to work and make a living for yourself. If you are able bodied/minded it should be VERY difficult to even get welfare. We hand out public assistance money in this country like it's a friggin cancer we are trying to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Somehow they need to make law(s) that implement lifetime limits on the amount of public assistance anyone may get. Once you have reached that limit, you starve, or simply get your ass to work and make a living for yourself. If you are able bodied/minded it should be VERY difficult to even get welfare. We hand out public assistance money in this country like it's a friggin cancer we are trying to get rid of.
    It's a good idea, but it's not perfect. Imagine all the mentally disturbed people. They don't even know what the fuck's going on, and they need some help. Under that program, they would run out of cash, but have no fuckin clue that they need to go to work. So, for the "street niggas" who feel freedom in alcohol and pistol violence, yeah, give em a ceiling. But since governmwnt can't even define what unemployment is, how will they ever define who needs this help? They won't. No government solves this, of course.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

That's the reason I specified able minded/bodied. ANYONE in this country who is actually physically challenged or mentally impaired, no expense spared to give them a full life. We all know what I mean by this and it is not the free-loading pieces of shit who get diagnosed by some crackpot doctor to scam the SSI system.

That's the reason I specified able minded/bodied. ANYONE in this country who is actually physically challenged or mentally impaired, no expense spared to give them a full life. We all know what I mean by this and it is not the free-loading pieces of shit who get diagnosed by some crackpot doctor to scam the SSI system.
    I totally agree with you MOTO. Look at my sister she gets ssi and there is nothing wrong with her. I guess you move to Texas and see a Dr and magically you are bipolar and you can get ssi. There IS nothing wrong with her she is not bipolar she's just a lazy useless fucking whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I totally agree with you MOTO. Look at my sister she gets ssi and there is nothing wrong with her. I guess you move to Texas and see a Dr and magically you are bipolar and you can get ssi. There IS nothing wrong with her she is not bipolar she's just a lazy useless fucking whore.
    Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy monkey shit. Have you been mainlining caffeine again? I am backing up...slowly...see, I am slowly walking away...

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy monkey shit. Have you been mainlining caffeine again? I am backing up...slowly...see, I am slowly walking away...
    Lmao!! Why yes I'm drinking coffee now. But the whole ssi and my sister is not a good subject. I hate her.

Let's get back on track...

Is everyone comfortable with the fact that we are probably going to have a new president? I mean, is there anyone who honestly believes Romney will not win?

Let's get back on track...

Is everyone comfortable with the fact that we are probably going to have a new president? I mean, is there anyone who honestly believes Romney will not win?
    Romney will NOT win it just won't happen.

It is positively mind boggling how anyone can think that Romney is not infinitely more qualified than Obama to hold the office.

Oh he is. Will the sheeple (sheep-people) take it?
    Newsflash: according to Fox News, Romney has a 7 percentage point lead over Obama. 3 straight great debates must mean great things. Or Fox is just desperate for a story.
    Or Obama fed them this story to energize the liberals and create a huge rally, to make O look even better. Either.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.