View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 41.18%
  • No

    10 58.82%
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 512

Thread: President Romney

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    You seriously didn't know who Romney was til 4 months ago? I don't know ANYONE who didn't know who he was four YEARS ago, when he was one of the top four Republican choices and won the Ames Straw poll.

    Anyway, your logic is flawed yet again. Obama "not doing as well as he should be for being incumbent" doesn't wipe out the fact that the two candidates are about even in the polls.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. Most of America was simply not that familiar with Romney, his record etc... at the beginning of the year 2012. Is that better? An incumbent candidate usuaully, (99%) of the time, has far, far, far, far superior name and personal recognition and has a huge advantage with the general population in that regard. For the race to be this close in every poll at this point does not make Obama happy...at all. Now with the foreign policy debate coming up next week and Obama making yet another mistake by saying "not optimal" regarding the Bengazi murders, fiasco and fuck up, he is definitely not going to surge. He'll be very lucky to just maintain his poll numbers. But, as I have said before, never under estimate the sheer stupidity of the American voter.

    Reagrding the "binders" deal. I never even gave that one thought when Romney was explaining he had binders of women. Even when they were explaining it the other night I didn't get for a while. Then...DING! People are really reaching. Romney is about as nerdy as you get and I highly doubt he, for one second, gave such a thought when he was trying to explain his position. Kind of funny though after I figured it out.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 10-19-2012 at 07:30 AM.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    You're so right, Moto. All these women are just hysterical. We should be happy to get out of work at 5 PM to make dinner for our families, for which women have sole responsibility in the house...
    That's right...now go fix me turkey pot pie!

    Yeah, some women are a bit hysterical, by that I mean all. Women do have an emotional side that tends to derail rational thought. I mean come on, I have seen "polls" that say women think he is an attractive guy and blah blah blah fucking blah blah bullshit blah. Then, he (Romney) makes an innocuous statment regarding hiring women in MA and they jump on his ass for a comment that has to be twisted by some sex crazed mental fuck to even consider the scenario.

    I mean, the guy goes out of his way to hire women...hopefully attractive ones, cause who wants to look at an ugly chick all damn day, right? Takes the time to have binders of these hotties made up, (bio...pics and all), carefully picks the ones he deems worthy, hires them...and people find this offensive. I dunno...I don't get it. Some people you just can't reach.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Yeah, some women are a bit hysterical, by that I mean all. Women do have an emotional side that tends to derail rational thought. .

    I mean, the guy goes out of his way to hire women...hopefully attractive ones, cause who wants to look at an ugly chick all damn day, right? Takes the time to have binders of these hotties made up, (bio...pics and all), carefully picks the ones he deems worthy, hires them...and people find this offensive. I dunno...I don't get it. Some people you just can't reach.
    What the fuck? REALLY!! WOW.... You are such a fucking dick..

    Just because a women may feel strongly on an issue and voices her opinion explaining why thats just her emotional side derailing rational thought?? NO. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm too emotional to think right. Asshole.

    You saying that about the whole binders of women just made it SO much worse... According to you it should all about looks and then maybe the job experience. Wrong. It shouldn't be about looks, it should be about who can do the job better but of course you can't see it that way.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 10-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    What the fuck? REALLY!! WOW.... You are such a fucking dick..

    Just because a women may feel strongly on an issue and voices her opinion explaining why thats just her emotional side derailing rational thought?? NO. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm too emotional to think right. Asshole.

    You saying that about the whole binders of women just made it SO much worse... According to you it should all about looks and then maybe the job experience. Wrong. It shouldn't be about looks, it should be about who can do the job better but of course you can't see it that way. Why do you hate women??
    Huh, guess i look silly. Women aren't hysterical at all. You made it all so clear with your hyst...completely rational and open minded response. Totally my bad.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    seriously... guys, I was just messing with them. DON'T let on though ok?

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Moto dear, you can so frusterating at times.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    You stick around you may actually learn something. I doubt it though.

    There now, you see with my little response how incredibly fucking stupid it sounds regarding the entire binder deal? And yet, people manufacture news out of it.

    You women are sooooooooooo damn lucky men can't su...wait, forget that. Started to regress again.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Moto

    Just because I may view things different than you does not mean I'm stupid and I can't learn.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Well, I have full confidence in you. Now let's get on to making this theory a reality for you.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, I have full confidence in you. Now let's get on to making this theory a reality for you.
    Well thanks for having confidence in me.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,256


    Default

    Well now, let's not fall in love too quickly. There's a reason I have an ex-wife.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •