View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    The world is pretty boring and distorted in just black and white with no shades of gray.
    yeah lets not bring S&M into this, politics is dirty enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    yeah lets not bring S&M into this, politics is dirty enough.
    That's a very good idea!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Excuse my provinciality, but what does s&m mean?

With only 5 days left, I'm curious to know who's voting, and who they're voting for. Anybody?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post

With only 5 days left, I'm curious to know who's voting, and who they're voting for. Anybody?
    Sadism and Masochism. Sadism means sexual gratification from causing others pain. Masochism means sexual gratification from receiving pain.

I'm pretty sure you should know who I am voting for by now. If not ,I am voting for OBAMA
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 11-01-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Sadism and Masochism. Sadism means sexual gratification from causing others pain. Masochism means sexual gratification from receiving pain.

I'm pretty sure you should know who I am voting for by now. If not ,I am voting for OBAMA
    Yes, okay. I knew what sadism and masochism are, but just not what "s&m". Thanks for clearing that up.

Obama? I thought you were a sure Jill Stien vote. Y'know, the Green Party.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post

Yeah, and chance getting beaten into the ground with reasons of why I'm stupid and ignorant and a dumbass, not a chance! It doesn't matter who I say I'm voting for, someone will rise up and tell me what a stupid American I am for choosing him and that I know nothing, and I guarantee people are going to make their own assumptions just based on this comment that gives absolutely no hints at who I'm voting for.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Ummmmmmm...I'll take a shot. It is so hard to even begin to figure out. Who could it be? Damn, I just can't be too sure, but possibly, maybe, could it be...Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ummmmmmm...I'll take a shot. It is so hard to even begin to figure out. Who could it be? Damn, I just can't be too sure, but possibly, maybe, could it be...Obama.
    And if I were raised as a rich snob, I'd probably vote for Romney. Just because I say I don't like or pay much attention to politics doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    And if I were raised as a rich snob, I'd probably vote for Romney. Just because I say I don't like or pay much attention to politics doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. Remember that.
    Rich snobs like Romney huh? That's odd... cause if my memory serves me right...and I am pretty fucking sure it does, 99% of Hollywood has given to Obama campaign fund raisers (ever see the list??, it's big), he has had $30,000 per plate functions, he took in record amounts from Wallstreet, John Corzine even endorsed him. Luckily, these poor bastards aren't considered rich. If they were I may be able to make a point. It escapes me though.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Rich snobs like Romney huh? That's odd... cause if my memory serves me right...and I am pretty fucking sure it does, 99% of Hollywood has given to Obama campaign fund raisers (ever see the list??, it's big), he has had $30,000 per plate functions, he took in record amounts from Wallstreet, John Corzine even endorsed him. Luckily, these poor bastards aren't considered rich. If they were I may be able to make a point. It escapes me though.
    Oh sweet pea... Romney had what the whole week fundraiser thingy in Utah ( I believe) and just to attend a crazy amount just ridiculous. Pretty sure Romney ALSO had $30,000 per plate functions too. They all do. Think about how much the Koch brothers gave to Romney. I really don't agree with you on the Wallstreet at all. Yeah sure maybe some did but ALOT more went to Romney. Who the hell is John Corzine? But anyways good for him for endorsing Obama.